BY BOUNCE #7 in Fabric Softener

Monica L.
Fort Smith, AR
I use all kinds of brands of softener, but Bounce is the best. The smell and I feel it helps with the static more. It's effective.
Teresa M.
This is the best dryer sheet that I have tried. I never have to worry about the clothes sticking together or being full of static.
Cynthia G.
Middletown
This is my favorite fabric softener but it is so expensive I can't afford it. It leaves your clothes smelling so fresh, I love it!
Alicia S.
Elgin, IL
These sheets tend to be less expensive than other brands but they work just as well. They leave my clothes smelling nice and clean
Cedric B.
Charleston, WV
Always on sale at Target and leave clothes smelling fresh and new. Not too perfumey and not overpowering, just fresh. It's perfect
Lori H.
Dixon, KY
Bounce saves the day if you need to just freshen up a sweater that's been stored or soften a whole load that has just been washed.
Sarine M.
Los Angeles, CA
Been using this for years. It smells great but not overpowering like some other brands. It’s gentle on the clothing and on my skin.
Denise W.
Bounce out door fresh is my favorite dryer sheets it smells so good an make my clothes nice and soft with a fresh smell that last.
Jessica J.
Ortonville, MI
I don't use them all the time but I love having these on hand to throw in the dryer when I need them. Last forever and good price.
Marie M.
Carson City
Are use these fabric sheets because they keep the scent in whether it’s something you’re going to wear tomorrow or a month from now