BY BOUNCE #4 in Fabric Softener

Courtney D.
San Angelo, TX
A staple in our house. Helps soften, helps with static and smells so fresh like you hung your laundry outside to dry on the line
I don't recommend this product if you're looking for something that is long-lasting. I do like the short term scent it gives off.
Heather L.
Baden
These smell amazing and work great! The scent lasts and no static! I feel like I could use them a second time they in some loads!
Ainsley A.
Beloit
Love the smell, love how soft my laundry is, and really love the static elimination that many other dryer sheets fail to provide.
Nicole H.
Tomahawk , KY
Bounce is my favorite Fabric Softener. I use it daily with all my clothes. It leaves them static free and with a fresh fragrance.
Macy X.
Oakdale, MN
I love the fresh smell on this. It makes my clothes smells good and the scent stays! Definitely recommended. I always use this!
Caureen P.
Tucson
We love bounce in our home! Smells so good and for a great price! Lobe that I can get it for a great price just about anywhere.
Kristen F.
These sheets always help keep static away from my clothes and the scent lasts for a long time. I use them in every dryer load.
sarah s.
Dexter, MO
Good price. Great snell. Gets most static out of the clothes. Normally I see lots of static when I wash a huge load of covers.
Jennifer T.
Winston salem, NC
I mainly like the scent of these sheets. They last through one load of laundry. I think it could do a little better on static.