BY BOUNCE #4 in Fabric Softener

Jessica B.
Gray
I like the way these smell. They keep my clothes from having lots of static. They are about the price of most other dryer sheets.
Jennifer T.
Douglasville, GA
This stuff smells so stinking good I love it so much we use several sheets every time. Will continue to buy it for years to come
Ainsley A.
Beloit
Love the smell, love how soft my laundry is, and really love the static elimination that many other dryer sheets fail to provide.
Courtney D.
San Angelo, TX
A staple in our house. Helps soften, helps with static and smells so fresh like you hung your laundry outside to dry on the line
Nicole H.
Tomahawk , KY
Bounce is my favorite Fabric Softener. I use it daily with all my clothes. It leaves them static free and with a fresh fragrance.
Heather L.
Baden
These smell amazing and work great! The scent lasts and no static! I feel like I could use them a second time they in some loads!
Caitlin K.
I don't know what it is about the smell of these but it just smells so good! I love these dryer sheets. Very effective and fresh!
👑Yulissa B.
I don't recommend this product if you're looking for something that is long-lasting. I do like the short term scent it gives off.
Elizabeth V.
Saint Paul, MN
Wish these were cheaper! They don’t overpower the clothes, makes them all not staticky and there’s usually a deal at the stores.
Tracy T.
Cincinnati, OH
I can't do my laundry without using dryer sheets, the difference is that noticeable. Bounce is my favorite and it smells so good.