BY BOUNCE #4 in Fabric Softener

Cedric B.
Charleston, WV
Always on sale at Target and leave clothes smelling fresh and new. Not too perfumey and not overpowering, just fresh. It's perfect
Cynthia G.
Middletown
This is my favorite fabric softener but it is so expensive I can't afford it. It leaves your clothes smelling so fresh, I love it!
Lori H.
Dixon, KY
Bounce saves the day if you need to just freshen up a sweater that's been stored or soften a whole load that has just been washed.
Aurelia S.
Bakersfield , CA
From all the scents I only liked this one. Two stars because they could work on doing more scents. I didn't like the other choices.
Alicia S.
Elgin, IL
These sheets tend to be less expensive than other brands but they work just as well. They leave my clothes smelling nice and clean
Taylor C.
Fairmont, WV
Love throwing these in the dryer! and even throwing a few in the bottom of a trash can to keep it smelling good through the months!
Denise W.
Bounce out door fresh is my favorite dryer sheets it smells so good an make my clothes nice and soft with a fresh smell that last.
Monica L.
9505 Chad Colley Blvd #1203 Fort Smith, AR
I use all kinds of brands of softener, but Bounce is the best. The smell and I feel it helps with the static more. It's effective.
Sarine M.
Los Angeles , CA
Been using this for years. It smells great but not overpowering like some other brands. It’s gentle on the clothing and on my skin.
Grace C.
Orlando, FL
I love this smell and I love the way my clothes feel after using these dryer sheets. I always try to buy the biggest box I can find