BY BOUNCE #5 in Fabric Softener

Lacey G.
Conroe, TX
Great product at a reasonable price! Our family uses and trusts this product. We typically choose the largest size, but any size will do!
Kelsi Carma V.
St George, UT
I have been buying this for years and it never disappoints!! I love the fresh scent and it always takes away any static from my clothes.
Jennifer  H.
I love using the 4 in one fabric sheets! My husband bought these and now we only buy these! They smells amazing and jeep the static away!
Cristina C.
Detroit, MI
I love bounce. The smell is good and they really help with static cling on all clothes. No other dryer sheet works as well in my opinion.
Leslie P.
Van Nuys, CA
These sheets have been a staple in our home for decades. Does its job, great scent, and all you have to do is just throw it in the dryer
Stephanie E.
Euless , TX
I love these dryer sheets! They smell amazing and don’t fall apart in the dryer. They are very effective and I won’t use any other brand.
Brandy S.
Grand Junction
This has a pleasant smell, not to over powering. It removes starting electricity 99% of the time and clothes are quite soft after drying.
Sarah G.
Vermilion
I love the smell of this product. It is long lasting and so fresh. It definitely softens my clothes and eliminates static cling as well!
jennifer f.
Cranston, RI
Will never dry my cloths without bounce dryer sheets. They smell wonderful and leave my laundry static clear even time! A household must.
Taylor A.
Hustonville, KY
I loooooovvvvveeeee the smell of these. For sure gets the static out. I even use them to clean up dust and keep dust away. Multi purpose.