BY BOUNCE #4 in Fabric Softener

Laura V.
San Antonio, TX
I have used this particular brand and scent of fabric softener for many years. It's convenient and helps my clothes stay fresh after washing.
Kimberly C.
Marion
I like these fabric sheets,  they smell good, make my clothes smell good , and reduce static,  should definitely try them.
Alma B.
Fort Worth, TX
Love the smell and how it make my clothes feel soft and smell awesome this come in differents scent and for people with very sensitive skin
Dani H.
Dunkirk , NY
These work decently well to keep clothes static free. I've noticed with some clothes they still come out staticky but most often these work
Alanna K.
East Haven
To be honest usually i just check and get which ever brand is on sale and cheapest when im running low but bounce is always a go to brand.
Jamie O.
Roanoke, VA
I love using these for static free, soft clothes. I have also found great use by putting a sheet in my shoes after working out or running.
Victoria S.
Shelby
This smells really good to help with the scent of clothing. When it comes down to cleaning clothes for guys who get sweaty this is useful.
Lisagrams S.
Hudsonville, MI
Purchased at: Target
Extra softness in the dryer! Several uses for this product from dresser drawers to air vents for a fresh smell throughout the whole house!!
Danielle B.
Warwick, RI
Smells phenomenal. Not too harsh. Makes my clothes soft! Keeps away the static!!! I’ll even rub it on my hair on days it’s super staticky!!
Nickie W.
Bounce only works if you put like 15 sheets in the dryer with the clothes. I do not like this product. Would not recommend this to people.