BY BOUNCE #5 in Fabric Softener

Joelle J.
Finleyville, PA
I like this. Idk how soft it actually makes my clothes but I do think it smells great. I honestly always thought these were just dryer sheets
Laura V.
San Antonio, TX
I have used this particular brand and scent of fabric softener for many years. It's convenient and helps my clothes stay fresh after washing.
Courtney S.
MICHIGAN CITY, IN
One of my absolute must haves when washing my bedding. It has a fresh clean linen smell and makes my blankets soft with little to mo static.
Kendal L.
Kilmichael
I love these. I’ve tried these is so many different scents. The febreze scent is by fare my favorite. The entire laundry room smell amazing.
Alma B.
Fort Worth, TX
Love the smell and how it make my clothes feel soft and smell awesome this come in differents scent and for people with very sensitive skin
Dani H.
Dunkirk, NY
These work decently well to keep clothes static free. I've noticed with some clothes they still come out staticky but most often these work
Kaitlynn J.
I am very weird about my clothes smelling really good all the time, and these leave my clothes smelling so good for weeks after I was them.
Victoria S.
Shelby
This smells really good to help with the scent of clothing. When it comes down to cleaning clothes for guys who get sweaty this is useful.
Rebecca m.
Groton, CT
Love the scent. They work well at battling static in all types of fabric. I notice a negative difference if I forget to put one in a load.
Carrie K.
Lexington , NC
It’s ok I’ve noticed even with a small load of laundry I need 2 to 3 sheets to combat the static not the best but there cheaper then others