BY BOUNCE #5 in Fabric Softener

Latosha S.
Love these smell good and I love the ones that takes the wrinkles out for my uniforms for work I hate to iron if I'm rushing to get out the door
emily g.
I've tried this product once before. I liked it. It gets the job done. I just prefer long lasting smells and I don't feel I got that with bounce.
Dannielle F.
Elk Grove Village, IL
This is the best dryer sheet. Best scent. Stays on clothes for a long time. I have tried many others and I always end up coming back to this one.
Gina C.
Victorville
This fabric sheet is good for clothes because the smell sticks on. I definitely recommend it if you are using soap that that they have no scent.
Caitlyn O.
Elkton, MD
These dryer sheets smell very fresh and clean. I wouldn't use any other brand. You can always smell your fresh clothes days after being washed .
Allison S.
Nice scent. Not too strong. Refreshing. Smells clean. Clothes come out soft and wrinkle free unless they are left in the dryer for a long time.
Suzanne B.
Corfu
This is the only dryer sheet that I will use. Softens all my linens and takes out all the static. Have been using this product for many years.
Leslie B.
Washington, DC
I use these because it’s what my mom used when I was growing up. It smells good, softens clothes, and doesn’t irritate my super sensitive skin
Kisha T.
Laurel Hill , NC
These fabric softener sheets are great for freshening up your clothes in the dryer but I also use them in my air vents to keep my house fresh.
Amanda A.
Jackson, MI
These smell amazing I use about 5 in one load my clothes always comes put so soft an smells so good I would definitely recommend this product.