BY BOUNCE #4 in Fabric Softener

Alicia R.
Blacklick
Keeps away all the static!! Have always used this product since doing laundry myself. Does it's job phenomenally
Amber D.
Sandusky, OH
When I use this item I feel like I still have static in my items. I’ve placed anywhere from one to five sheets in my dryer at once to take out the static cling.
Holly W.
Eddyville, KY
Good product. Reasonably priced and works well. One sheet will do a load and it smells fresh. Effective . Will buy again. Affordable. Would recommend to others.
Jaida V.
These are great to help with softening your clothes. They're great to refresh things too. I also rub them on exposed skin to help keep mosquitoes away outside.
Kellie N.
Chatsworth, CA
My dryer sheet go to To definitely Bounce Dryer Sheets !! I love ALL the fragrances !! Makes doing laundry a lil more worth it when your clothes smell fresh !!
Cassie M.
Parker, CO
We use this because the scent is milf. Clean scent but nor oberpowering.clothes come out nice and soft, mild clean smell and hair free thanks to these sheets!
Tynna H.
Sullivan, ME
Bounce is the way to go! Nothing is better then the original smell. Mmmmmmm. So good! Leaves your clothes sneaking ahhhmazing, and leaves clothes static free.
Effie S.
Seaford, NY
I love them so much. They smell so good to get my clothes nice and soft may even throw a few in my car it in my bag to keep everything smells nice and fresh.
Corinne D.
Davenport
This product is something I always need to replace when it goes out. It’s effective and leaves my laundry smelling fresh for weeks. Affordable and effective.
Danielle G.
East Dayton
Love everything about this item. All the stuff is great quality. And overall great find and more so, great product. Love these sheets. Long lasting freshness