BY BOUNCE #5 in Fabric Softener

Margaret K.
Aliso Viejo, CA
I love my Bounce dry sheets in the Outdoor scent. It keeps all my laundry from clinging to each other and it gives my clothes a fresh and clean scent. I never do a load without my Bounce dryer sheet!
Clarissa H.
Rialto
Don't get me wrong one of the sheets is fine, but I always find myself grabbing 2 at a time because I love the smell so much!!! I would recommend these sheets to anyone if I were at the store with them
Haley H.
Cincinnati, OH
Best dryer sheet there is out there! Always leaves my clothes smelling fresh and clean and it lasts a while as well. They are very effective and affordable. I would definitely recommend to everyone.
Gina F.
White Plains, NY
I am completely loyal to this brand. Bounce is the only dryer sheet I use. I love the fresh scent and it is safe for my sensitive skin. I think it's a great price point for the quality of product!
Rosa R.
San Leandro, CA
I find these good and not too expensive at walmart, ive been using them for a couple of years and i believe these are the ones i dont mind because the smell is great! Not too strong not soft tho!
Christine S.
These bounce fabric softener sheets are pretty good! Not perfect but good. The ONLY and thing about it is probably the scent. Nothing special, just smells fresh and clean. I would definitely recommend these to others!
Cortney P.
Blacksburg
My top favorite dryer sheet! I use in all my laundry and I also use for a bunch of other purposes. If you put it on the back side of the fan you can get the smell through your home or car.
Crystal A.
Spencer, MA
Great smell on the clothes for about a week. I usually buy a couple big packs since I love to throw 3 or 4 in because I love opening the dryer and just smelling the clean fresh smell.
Samantha Remorenko F.
Valley View , TX
My girlfriends always ask me what I use to make my clothes smell so good! These are great because they provide and nice clean but definitely not overpowering scent that lasts all day!
Sade M.
Hockley, TX
Majority of the time I choose Bounce, although recently i bought Snuggle for a lighter softer fragrance. Don't get me wrong Bounce leaves your clothes smelling fresh the way they should but I 'll continue using on my sons laundry and stick to the other for mine. =)