BY BOUNCE #4 in Fabric Softener

Glenda T.
I just love this smell! I wish they had this for a fabric softener. This is the only dry sheet that leaves my clothes with a scent which I like. Super affordable! I always seem to try other but always come back to this one.
Tayler H.
Richardson, TX
I'm not sure why but I don't really branch out when it comes to fabric softener. I have always used Bounce and so far I don't have any complaints, I think it adds a nice clean scent to my clothes when they come out of the dryer!
Marielle D.
Rockaway park, NY
Whenever I do laundry I always throw two bounce sheets in the dryer. They keep the clothes smelling fresh and remove lint from my clothes. Very affordable and effective. I would definitely recommend them
Courtney R.
Fairborn, OH
My clothes always come out with little to no static in them. Plus I love this scent. Most scents bother my head but this is a subtle smell. My clothes always seem to smell good even if I have been running around in them.
Samantha N.
GREAT NECK, NY
i use these all the time. great value for money and easy to use. really keeps my kids clothing feeling soft especially towels and blankets. very effective and affordable.
Angel L.
Bounce may be my favorite fabric softener sheets I've ever used. They smell amazing, make my clothes smell amazing, and help make my clothes soft and reduce static.
Michele M.
Silverdale, WA
One of my favorite fabric softener sheets. Outdoor Fresh scent is awesome, it's super refreshing but not too perfumy. Makes my clothes feel extra soft, and there's really not much static after using this product.
Smells great. Works as expected. My laundry smells great for days after they come out of the dryer. These dryer sheets come in several great scents and are very affordable. I would recommend these dryer sheets.
Carissa S.
The Bounce outdoor fresh scent fabric softener sheets are great! The scent isn't overpowering and it helps to keep our clothes feeling soft. I get mine at Costco in bulk, would definitely recommend using Bounce.
Bethany B.
The smell is so amazing! I use this with every load of laundry that i do! the smell is long lasting and it's great!! not to mention it's a reasonable price for 105, around $6! i would highly recommend this product!