BY BOUNCE #5 in Fabric Softener

Jessica B.
The only brand and scent of dryer sheets that we buy in our house! I've used these as long as I can remember! They're amazing and leave our clothes smelling wonderful!
Tiki R.
I don't use them often because they are not all that great. My clothes do not pick up the scent and my clothes are not any softer. In my opinion it is a waste of money
Shannon B.
Belmont, Nc
I sometimes use a fragrance free detergent so I know that these definitely leave clothes with a fresh, clean scent. Without them, clothes smell...like clothes...gross...
Glenda T.
I just love this smell! I wish they had this for a fabric softener. This is the only dry sheet that leaves my clothes with a scent which I like. Super affordable! I always seem to try other but always come back to this one.
Marielle D.
Neponsit, NY
Whenever I do laundry I always throw two bounce sheets in the dryer. They keep the clothes smelling fresh and remove lint from my clothes. Very affordable and effective. I would definitely recommend them
Tayler H.
Richardson, TX
I'm not sure why but I don't really branch out when it comes to fabric softener. I have always used Bounce and so far I don't have any complaints, I think it adds a nice clean scent to my clothes when they come out of the dryer!
Angel L.
Bounce may be my favorite fabric softener sheets I've ever used. They smell amazing, make my clothes smell amazing, and help make my clothes soft and reduce static.
Michele M.
Silverdale, WA
One of my favorite fabric softener sheets. Outdoor Fresh scent is awesome, it's super refreshing but not too perfumy. Makes my clothes feel extra soft, and there's really not much static after using this product.
Samantha N.
GREAT NECK, NY
i use these all the time. great value for money and easy to use. really keeps my kids clothing feeling soft especially towels and blankets. very effective and affordable.
Courtney R.
Fairborn, OH
My clothes always come out with little to no static in them. Plus I love this scent. Most scents bother my head but this is a subtle smell. My clothes always seem to smell good even if I have been running around in them.