BY BOUNCE #5 in Fabric Softener

Bethany E.
Chula Vista, CA
Bounce is a brand I have used in my home for as long as I can remember. Its a trusted and well known product and I am a happy customer. However, I do wish my local stores carried the bounce bars because I detest dryer sheets all over the place. :)
Justine D.
Bounce Outdoor Fresh isn't as overwhelming a smell as the Febreze but it still leaves your clothes soft and smelling delightful. It is by far my favorite Bounce sheet to purchase.
Joseph A.
Brooklyn, NY
I've been using Bounce since college, and I just keep going for it. It brings back so much nostalgia that I wouldn't stop using it for any reason, to be honest. It's pretty affordable and I can find it pretty much everywhere. I would recommend it for sure!
Holly R.
Marrero, LA
These have been my go to fabric softener since the 1990's. It always leaves my clothes smelling fresh, and it insures they come out of the dryer soft and appealing to the skin. I cannot see myself ever using any other fabric softener product.
Jessica U.
Fort Madison, IA
We really love the freshness this adds to our laundry. We typically use unscented detergent but I can't resist adding a scented dryer sheet to the load. One of my favorite smells.
Jordan R.
palmbay
Bounce surprisingly has a long lasting scent to it. Especially that is very nonexpensive and very effective, I love this product which is why me and my husband always buy this brand. I would recommend this for something cheap and works great
Allisa M.
San Diego, CA
This is like you're average fabric softener. It makes my clothes soft and keeps it smelling good. It's very effective and does its job. I would recommend people to test it out.
Katherine L.
Brighton, MA
I always use these in my wash. They make your clothes smell great, it definitely helps out with the static that your clothes may have, and often times, Costco's will have a coupon for the bigger packs, so it's definitely worth your money!
Amy D.
I love the scents of bounce! The sheets make my clothes less static-y. They get super soft in comparison to adding a fabric softener to the rinse cycle. This product is great!
Kathleen T.
San Jose, CA
These are great little sheets that go into your dryer and your batch of laundry. I usually drop in about 1 or 2 of these sheets into the load and thats it. My clothes come out fresh, clean, and smelling wonderful. Best of all, it keeps my clothes from getting staticky.