BY BOUNCE #4 in Fabric Softener

Candyce E.
There's no better way to soften your laundry than with tide. The greatest part about it is after each use I reuse to dust some flat surfaces around my home. This is definitely an affordable product which I wouldn't mind purchasing and recommending to others
rainey l.
Houma, LA
my mom uses this for our closthes and it is amazing it takes out all the stadict in your clothes and the way it smeels is amazing i coulnd go without throwing this is the dryer everytime i dry my clothes it just amkes me feel right st home smelling this
Becca J.
Gaffney, SC
One of my all time favorite products. Not only does it reduce the static from the clothes you can also use one to get out deodorant stains on clothes and get the static out of your hair.
Vicky D.
Bardwell, KY
These dryer sheets leave my laundry smelling clean, fresh and feeling soft. No more static! Eu also work very well as a mosquito and bug repellant, I rub one on my clothing or skin before going outside to work in the yard and don't have to fight the bugs!
Grace B.
West Salem , OH
I do like this product, but I have really quit using dryer sheets, since I bought an inexpensive set of dryer balls. These sheets have a LOT of fragrance, sometimes too much for my liking!
Tywaunqica B.
Warner robins, Ga
Bounce sheets are amazing right after you wash your clothes
you only need one throw it in and lets just say get ready
to have you clothes and house smelling amazing for at least 2 days!!
Cara A.
These dryer sheets are pretty standard nothing very special about them. They are cheap and get the job done very quickly and effectively. Of course i would buy them again not major qualms about this product. Nothings very special either, very affordable.
Cindy F.
Lebanon, OH
I really like the fresh scent from these dryer sheets. I have used Bounce sheets for a long time. My laundry turns out soft, unwrinkled and smelling great! Bounce is very affordable, a great value with great results. I would recommend this to others.
Nishat C.
I have used this fabric softener sheet for years and most likely will continue to do so. keeps clothes static free for the most part. Good value if purchased from wholesale warehouse.
Eunice A.
Rialto, CA
I love the smell of these. I like to put a couple in my linen closet to keep towels and sheets smelling freshly laundered. I also put a couple in the trash bin to keep it from getting funky.