BY BOUNCE #4 in Fabric Softener

Elsa S.
New Milford
Bounce helps keep your clothes fresh smelling and clean. Also it does a very very good job of softening my clothes to a good and likable texture. I also feel that bounce is very affordable as I buy it regularly.
Shelby B.
Franklin, IN
Have used these for years! They have always left our cloths smelling and feeling fresh. They are also a dollar or two cheaper then most fabric softeners so that's always a plus! Good quality and always meet expectations!
Nancy R.
Ronkonkoma, NY
These fabric softener dryer sheets work really well. Not much to really write here but they smell nice and are a nice finishing touch to the laundry. They are a good price and on my shopping list as needed.
Danielle F.
I absolutely love the Outdoor Fresh scent. They sheets work well, but you have to use more than you should have to. They are slightly disappointing because they don't work as well as I expected them to, but they weren't that pricey. I would recommend you looking into a different brand.
Beth E.
My husband is very sensitive yo smells and the one is the only one he can handle. I love it so I don't mind. But i normally put one in each load except my towels (own preference). I buy them anytime I let low. I recommend them to anyone that likes a light nice smell from your laundry.
Hallee B.
Wickliffe, OH
My clothes smell so clean and fresh, my clothes don't cling to each other and are nice and fluffy coming out of the dryer. I also stick these in my gym bag to keep it smelling fresh. A quick tip is to take these with you in the summer to outdoor activities to keep bees away
Colleen A.
Lafayette, IN
These are the only dryer sheets I have ever used or will ever use. They keep my clothes and linens smelling nice for a long time after being washed. You only need to use one sheet to get the job done.
Trudy C.
Black Mountain, NC
I love the way Bounce dryer sheets make your clothes smell and feel when they come out of the dryer. The clothes are so soft, and fresh smelling. The dryer sheets also reduced static in your clothes.
Rachel L.
San Diego, CA
I’ve been using this in my household for as long as I can remember! It works really well and never gives me any trouble! It smells really great and leaves my clothes fresh and ready for the week!
Tabetha M.
I use in every load of laundry! They smell fantastic. The price is worth it because they really work and last! I recommend because not only do I use them for the dryer but I put them in my dresser drawers, closet, linen closet, couch, car and use them to help with static electricity.