BY BOUNCE #6 in Fabric Softener

Deanne K.
These smell great and are mid range in price. I find that my dryer does not allow the clothes to hold onto scents very well, so I opted for a brand name product when I got these. The clothes do smell more fresh as a result! Good purchase.
Lindsey S.
One of my favorite dryer sheets. These make my laundry smell really good. They are a good product and teas only priced. I would recommend giving them a shot of you are looking for a dryer sheet. You can buy them pretty much anywhere.
Tracy M.
Honolulu, HI
I will not do laundry without a Bounce fabric softener sheet. I mainly like how the sheets prevent static cling. I can live without "softener," and actually prefer my sheets and towels to be a little crisp, but I cannot stand static cling! These sheets, without fail, work. I like the Outdoor Fresh scent because it is subtle.
Jessica H.
Morristown, TN
Favorite product and a must have in my household. We use this with every load of laundry. Wonderful price, very effective product. I have a 14 month old and we have used this in his laundry as well and it's gentle on his skin
Kristen V.
Matawan, NJ
I love these dryer sheets. They leave my clothes smelling freshave every single time. I live on the east coast of the United states, so it is winter right now. I forgot to use my dryer sheets just recently, and because it is cold out, my clothes were extremely static(y)!!! I'll never forget to do that again.
Emily T.
Leaves my clothes smelling fresh and clean every time! I've been using this for years and it impresses me every time. I could sit there and smell my clothes for hours. I defiantly recommend this!! One of my favorites by far!
Danielle Y.
Champaign, IL
There's nothing like the name brands, you guys can tell me all you want about the generic. But I've used both.
Generic can be either too perfume'y and no softener. I would personally spend my money on a little better quality product like bounce. One of the few products I use in my home.
Well worth the money.
Erica C.
Austin, TX
I love bounce sheets! They are a great product. I use them every dryer round and I have never been disappointed. They smell amazing! I would recommend to others in a heartbeat if they are looking for a dryer sheet to try.
Keegan D.
Kimball, NE
I love these so much. It keeps my families clothes and shoes smelling amazing. I also like to threw stuffed animals in the dryer with a bounce sheet in there and it keeps their favorite stuffed animals smelling great.
Shelby B.
Franklin, IN
Have used these for years! They have always left our cloths smelling and feeling fresh. They are also a dollar or two cheaper then most fabric softeners so that's always a plus! Good quality and always meet expectations!