BY BOUNCE #5 in Fabric Softener

Kirsten O.
Gotta love bounce sheets. Not only are they good for dryer sheets, they are multi purposeful! You can use them on your hair to get rid of static. You can rub them on your clothes to take off deodorant. You can keep them in shoes to take away the smell. These are great. A staple.
Kristi V.
Chandler, AZ
LOVE fabric softener's for the dryer. Even one of our cats loved them! After I pulled the laundry out from the dryer he would jump on the bed to search for it and pull it out and run away with it. :) using fabric sheets leaves our clothes smelling great and no static cling.
Karen E.
Orinda, CA
I like the scent of these dryer sheets. I use them with every load of clothes we put in the dryer. I also like to place them in between sheets when stored so sheets smell fresh when placed on the bed. Like to travel with several in my luggage to keep that smelling fresh. Often will stuff them in my kids' stinky athletic shoes and bags to help with that! I like this scent the most.
Katie V.
Dallas, TX
My mom has been using Bounce since I can remember. I love the smell of it and how it keeps your clothes from getting too staticky. It can be sort of expensive, but if you have a coupon it's not that bad. I would recommend this to anybody who wants to buy fabric softener sheets.
Jenna H.
These are okay. I'm not wild about the scent but it's cheaper and comes with more sheets and this way I have extra money to use to pay for liquid fabric softener as well. It seems to me they've made it to where you need them both to get your clothes softe enough and not have static cling, but keep a really fresh scent longer than an hour after you fold them and put them away.
Jodi A.
pleasantville, NY
These have been a staple in my household for YEARS!!! I LOVE the way these smell and how wonderfully they leave my laundry feeling. It takes care of the static and the scent lingers!! Very reasonably priced and you can find them in any grocery store. Highly recommend!
shipra M.
Jersey City, NJ
Leaves my clothes smelling fresh Great out of the dryer its like summer anytime of the year. It is tops when it comes to what fabric softener is designed to do. Soften clothes and keep them static free. They are a good price and gives my clothes that extra clean smell
Sierra A.
I have a weird love for fabric softener sheets. I remember when I was younger I'd go into stores with my mom and if there was a laundry section I'd be there smelling the fabric softeners for at least 10 minutes. My mother always used Bounce and that carried on with me into my adulthood. They make my clothes smell nice and fresh. I also put them in my pillow cases after I wash all of my bedding.
Natalie K.
Mesa, AZ
These are the best dryer sheets in helping to keep my laundry fresh smelling and help get rid of all the animal hair! My BFF and I are both very particular on how fresh laundry should smell. This is the epitome of fresh laundry! The smell is so comforting!!
Jessica B.
I love the way this makes our laundry smell. It leaves everything so fresh and clean smelling and the fabrics are always so soft. I think Bounce products are the best value for the effectiveness and count. I would recommend these to anyone they're a great buy!