BY BOUNCE #5 in Fabric Softener

Mireli S.
Tampa, FL
These are really easy to find and very affordable. I don't find that they take the place of a liquid fabric softener but they are way better than using no fabric softener nor dryer sheet. They help a little bit with static, and do kinda leave the laundry softer than not using anything. What it's really good at is leaving a wonderful and long-lasting, pleasant smell. I would recommend and I would repurchase (and I have repurchased quite a few times).
Diana V.
Great dryer sheets for towels and blankets. You can use them for any type of load but the down fall is you have to put multiple sheets to allow it to spread to all of the load. I do recommend to try it for yourself.
Kimberly L.
El Monte, CA
Love these ! They smell nice and help reduce the static cling in my clothes. I can use a box for like 3-4 months and the price is pretty fair. I also use these sheets when my hair is really staticky and sticking to my face and crackling. I will just take a sheet and rub it all over my hair and it solves the problem right away. Plus it leaves my hair smelling like clean laundry which is also a plus
Betsy P.
Mill Creek
I have been using Bounce for SO many years. They work so well to control static, but also impart such a nice light and refreshing scent to our laundry. It is incredibly reliable and I've seen plenty of hacks for using them beyond the laundry. When we had a bag-type vacuum, I would always toss a sheet of Bounce into the bag to keep from having that "old vacuum" sort of wet dog smell. Remember that vacuum bag smell? Kind of musty? I have tried other dryer sheets, but always come back to Bounce. There are several Febreze scents that I'd like to Try, also.
Jeanette Y.
San Gabriel, CA
This is a definite buy! They have sales at Ralphs, but I usually get mine at Costco (big box for a small price). This product is awesome because it leaves my "rough" clothes soft and it smells FAN-TAS-TIC! Not only is it great to feel the warmth of the clothes as it comes out of the dryer, the smell is overwhelmingly intoxicating (like the ones you see on the commercial).
Christy W.
Liberty, TX
These are effective in that our clothes don't have static cling when they come out of the dryer. They also smell very fresh and clean. Our clothes are nice and soft afterwards. I use Downy Unstoppables most of the time and it leaves a stronger smell on our clothes, a really good one, but if I forget it sometimes my clothes still smell nice because of these fabric softeners.
Olivia D.
Minersville, PA
This is the only brand I buy. I love the scent and how good my clothes smell afterwards. I’ve tried generic brands but like these best. Also I can usually find them anywhere when I’m looking to buy them.
Cecilia M.
I was surprised at how much I like these - they were given as a housewarming fidt. I have always used liquid fabric softener in the past so I I was pleasantly surprised with these sheets. They're great and smell clean/fresh! I do however I wish it could still be transpired to the the items I hang dry - something I don't thing fabric softener will ever be replaced by.
Meghan C.
Glen Burnie, MD
I buy these mostly when I'm running low on cash because they're cheap. However, I don't notice a difference in smell when I do or don't use these like I do with other dryer sheets such as Downey unstoppables, which I absolutely love but can't always afford. This does leave my clothes feeling soft and static free however.
Jasmine P.
Fresh and amazing scent. This product works pretty well with keeping my clothes fresh while in the dryer. I am not sure how many sheets others use but I like to throw in at least 5 as a personal preference regardless of the brand. I can usually find this brand in Dollar Tree so its affordable and easily accessible.