BY BOUNCE #5 in Fabric Softener

Bridget B.
Toronto, OH
These are a couple others are such amazing scents. I do like to browse and find the best deals on dryer sheets but these are nice and affordable! Always gets the job done.
Blyssey B.
Corona, CA
To me, fabric softener is a must!! I can feel the difference if I forget using it and my clothes feel rough and gross. Bounce has a pleasant scent and it lasts a long time
Kayla K.
Fort Smith, AR
My fiance picked this scent out. It's not my favorite. I definitely will be picking out a different one for next time. It's too manly for me. I don't care for the outdoor scent.
Bridget B.
I've been using bounce for years. All of the scents are very refreshing and crisp. Nothing worse than static hair, static everything. Bounce dryer sheets are a life saver.
Tara C.
These are handy for not only making laundry soft but they also help as room fresheners/drawer fresheners, removes static from your hair and you can even clean with them.
Ivy V.
Maiden
The only fabric sheet I use to fry my clothes.. I love this product the smell is good I dont only use for dryer clothes but I put in 1 in my car, house vent, drawer..
Jenifer M.
I use to use this all the time but then I found Gain and feel in love. Sorry bounce you just don't have what it takes. The sent is not strong and does not last long.
Jordan C.
Sunbury, PA
Use these in every drying cycle because I think they help with keeping clothes nice and soft. They also smell extremely good and are a pretty affordable price. I always use 2 because I think they work best that way.
Rinoa C.
Gaithersburg , MD
This softener helps a lot like it helps me get rid of bad smells, specially on my shoes and when i put it in the dryer with my wet clothes the smell is everything!!!!
Lynn O.
I use this product all the time when I do laubdry, and it does an amazing job of making my clothes smell amazing as well as keep them from not getting so static.