BY BOUNCE #5 in Fabric Softener

Great product!
I throw a few of these in my dryer and my clothes come out static free and very fresh smelling. Highly effective , affordable and I definitely recommend buying them !
Christine W.
Chesapeake
I love how these smell! They keep my clothes soft and from clinging to each other. Highly effective for my family. They keep my laundry smelling fresh long after washing. Quite affordable. I highly recommend spending the extra few dollars.
Layla V.
Taylorsville
It has a classic smell that we all know and love. It helps to keep clothes from being full of static and gives clothes that great fresh smell! It is fairly priced with other dryer sheets. I would highly recommend.
Connie K.
These are my go to dryer sheets because they are affordable and they smell great. I like this scent because it's not to strong and it's a very clean scent. I do recommend these!
Lydia H.
Poplarville, MS
These are the only dryer sheets I use! They smell amazing and leave my clothes smelling fresh and clean all the time and the freshness last longer than any other dryer sheet!
Linda J.
Claremont, NC
Love how effective it is. I would definitely by this product again. You can get it at Walmart, target, the dollar store too. It's very affordable and has a long lasting scent.
Ashli J.
The bounce outdoor fresh dryer sheets smell so good and they work! The scent lasts around 2 days in our clothes. I do recommend them as they are affordable and great scents!
Bridget B.
Toronto, OH
These are a couple others are such amazing scents. I do like to browse and find the best deals on dryer sheets but these are nice and affordable! Always gets the job done.
Blyssey B.
Corona, CA
To me, fabric softener is a must!! I can feel the difference if I forget using it and my clothes feel rough and gross. Bounce has a pleasant scent and it lasts a long time
Brandy M.
Longmont, CO
Love our bounce fabric softener. We use it every time we dry our clothes and besides keeping things soft, it prevents static which we have alot of living in our dry weather