BY BOUNCE #4 in Fabric Softener

Alaina R.
Hastings, MN
Only dryer sheet brand my family uses! We do a ton of laundry between the 5 of us. Leaves our clothes feeling very soft, static free, & wrinkle free. Smells amazing as well. Very effective & affordable.
Patricia R.
Richmond, KY
These are ok. I use them in my clothes just in case I forgot to put fabric softener liquid in, but I don’t think they do as good of a job. They are affordable, but disappointing. I would not recommend.
Angela B.
Millsboro, DE
the only fabric softener i will buy..the scent stays in fabrics for days, it eliminates static, keeps fabrics soft, and smells great..it is affordable and easy to find in any store..highly recommend
Holly K.
Tifton
I enjoy using bounce dryer sheets. I have never tried any other brand dryer sheets. These sheets seem to be very effective. they are not that expensive however, I do use two sheets per a dryer load.
Jessica E.
Lindenwold, NJ
The only dryer sheet we use.  They smell fantastic and if you find sales and coupons, you can get them for a good price. They never fail to make each piece of clothing smell fantastic !
Amber H.
Ruffs Dale, PA
These dryer sheets keep my clothes smelling fresh and clean! I usually buy them in bulk since I use so many of them so often! I would definitely recommend them over other brands of dryer sheets!
Logan C.
Bristol, TN
I repurchase these time and time again. They make my clothes smell nice and they make them soft. They’re inexpensive and effective. Definitely recommend. Also good for sensitive skin as they don’t make me itchy
Brandi G.
Evansville, IN
This is the dryer sheet we always make sure to have. One or two sheets in every load keeps them fresh and the static cling non existent ! Best value price and amount of sheets for my house by far
Yana Y.
Cooley Springs
Who doesn't like the original smell of a bouncy sheet? I've been placing unused sheets between linens and towels and they did not become musty and continued to smell good until and during use.
Janine  S.
North Benton, OH
Great fresh scent! I tend to use them in other areas of my house and car than just laundry. I place one in each drawer of my dressers. And also put a dryer sheet in my children's sports bag!