BY BOUNCE #4 in Fabric Softener

Sabrina S.
Bounce dryer sheets are so great! My clothes smells amazing after and the price is great. I love the variety of smells Bounce offers, but this specific one is my favorite. I am satisfied with this product and would recommend to others.
Linda B.
Not only do I love this for laundry, which is its intended purposr, I also use the sheets t freshen my son's hockey bag and to keep mice and chipmunks out of our RV during the winter. It works great for all three purposes!
Danielle G.
Linthicum Hts, MD
These have a great refreshing scent and are very affordable! My husband likes to use two every time he dries clothes, so it's important to me that they are affordable. I have never had a problem with sensitivity to these.
Gracika E.
I am very sensitive to smells and basically allergic to everything but these I can use. They do their job without making your clothes smell like an old ladies house. It doesn't make your clothes gross or anything as well.
Cheryl S.
St George, UT
It works good to keep our clothes soft fresh and static free but the sent can occasionally trigger migraine in my daughter and myself. We like that it's a sheet so we can easily toss it in the dryer or wash with our clothes.
Lucia D.
Troy, MI
Bounce Fabric Softener Sheets - Outdoor Fresh, 34 ct I have known this brand since I was a kid. I love the scent and how soft and static free my clothes are after drying. I would recommend this product to anyone.
Todd S.
Prineville, OR
I don't know what all one would have to say about dryer sheets, but I guess I would say that these are the good old trusted sheets in my house. You can tell if a load has been dried w/out one, as it is electrifying.
Ana G.
Kearneysville, WV
Super great dryer sheets ! Leaves clothes static free and smelling fresh! I love that the smell stays on the clothes for a good long while ! Wish the package contained more dryer sheets than what it already contains.
Michelle U.
High Bridge , NJ
Bounce takes me back to my childhood. The outdoor fresh scent reminds me of line dried clothes. Clothes come out of the dryer smelling fresh and static free. I would recommend Bounce to those who love being outdoors.
Lisa R.
I love these laundry sheets. They keep my laundry static free and smelling great. I've been a user for as log as I can remember. They cost more than a store brand and some others but it's totally worth it and I recommend these.