BY BOUNCE #6 in Fabric Softener

Chanell W.
I have been using Bounce Outdoor Fresh fabric softener dryer sheets for a month and a half. The product does what is listed on the box. From eliminating static and reducing wrinkles, there's not a single thing that I do not like about this product. It's a great product that I will continue to use.
Kim T.
I have literally been using this product since I was a kid. Never steers me wrong. Smells great works well. I use 2 sheets for extra softness!!! Your clothes will thank you. Reasonable price. I get mine from Costco to ensure highest product price value.
Tami D.
Ashville, OH
Bounce Dryer sheets make our clothes soft, and leaves them with a nice long lasting scent. There is also no static cling! yay!! The only issue I have is when I forget to put the clothes in the dryer ;)
Amanda W.
I love using bounce dryer sheets. The smell is so amazing and the price is very reasonable. I love the regular bounce smell and leaves my clothes feeling and smelling so good.
Katie M.
I love the smell of these. They always leave my clothing static free and smelling great. It also helps soften the fabrics. I can use one sheet for multiple loads and it gives the same results. They are inexpensive and totally worth using
Khadedja A.
I love the smell, it neutralize the strong smell of a detergent, keeps my clothes feeling extra softer. I only have all positive feedbacks and it’s affordable, you can purchase this at any store. Definitely recommend this for everyone.
Jodie P.
Baton Rouge, LA
Scent is great but I don't feel like these dryer sheets help all that much with static cling. Other cheaper brands are equally effective even if they don't smell quite as nice. Would continue buying this brand if it wasn't so expensive
Amanda H.
I always use these in my drying cycle. They smell so good. I will even but these in my vents just to make my house smell good and these will leave any room smelling so good
Tiffany H.
Maumelle, AR
This is definitely my favorite dryer sheet brand and dryer sheet scent. I use original tide to wash my clothes and the two together smells so fresh and clean. Bounce is very affordable. I haven't had a problem with static since I switched!
Olivea O.
L.A
These sheets are so convenient and easy to use, adds a lovely scent to my clothing with no weird after smells, always my go to at the store, i always but the bigger packet as it’s usually cheaper than the smallest packs at a time