BY BOUNCE #5 in Fabric Softener

Carolina G.
San Diego
I am giving this product 3 stars because they are dryer sheets that work as they should. I toss 2 or 3 into the dryer and with a load of clothes and they will come out smelling nice and softer than if I hadn't used the dryer sheets. The only reason I wouldn't rate this higher is that it doesn't help eliminate static at all, in fact, I think it may actually make it worse.
Ahdilah H.
Irvine, CA
These are great to toss into the dryer, they leave my clothes smelling amazing and they get rid of static. I get mine from Costco in bulk which is so convenient. I’ve been using this brand forever.  I would highly recommend especially if you’re a no fast kind of person and don’t want to mess with liquid softener
Lorell T.
Ogden
It's a good product and helps with static especially with bigger items like blankets a sheets. But honestly I don't see much of a difference between this brand any other brand other than bounce is generally more expensive than other brands. They smell good in the package but I wish they would have a stronger smell to stay on your clothes.
Kasey K.
Johnson City, TN
Love the smell that this gives my clothing! It comes in a box that is easy to store. They're easy to use and they're super affordable. If you need a good brand of dryer sheets, look no further! You should definitely try these.
Ana L.
Many fabric softeners claim the clothes with be "static free" and this is the only thing I have to say that is negative...I find static all the time with these dryer sheets. They are pricey to be dryer sheets and they do soften the fabric and the scent stays into the fabric as well
mattie w.
love the outdoor fressh it smells so good and clean and does leave the clothes with a little softness also I love throwing them in with sheets and t shirts for that little extra softeness and smell it really nice and not to pricey for the good kind and prob the best brand
Samantha E.
Cottage Hills
I have used these sheets for years and they’re still great! We are old school and don’t have a dispenser for fabric softener but will never need one with these! I sometime put one in the wash with my scrubs from work just to give a little extra freshness. They are wonderful!
Robin T.
Ogden, UT
One box lasts FOREVER! I don't really worry about price since it lasts so long. I love the fresh scent of this fabric softener because it's fresh, but not over powering. I like my laundry smelling clean, but I don't like the extra perfume sometimes so this one is great!
Stephanie H.
Las Cruces, NM
I use these when I wash my boyfriend’s laundry because he has to use detergent with no added fragrance to it for his sensitive skin. It works great for him and doesn’t irritate his skin even with the added scent. Keeps clothes from being stuck together and makes them smell great.
Christina b.
Centerton, AR
I've used these since the day I left home... 15 years ago. They smell amazing. Get the big box and stuff them everywhere. Put them in couch cushion gaps to make the living room smell awesome!