BY BOUNCE #5 in Fabric Softener

Brandi G.
I love these dryer sheets! They keep my clothes soft and smelling so very fresh! They're also great at reducing static. I also use these for more than just laundry. They work so well as super cheap air fresheners! I put them under the seats in my car to keep my vehicle smelling fresh for days. I also put them in my closets and where my family stores all of our shoes. I will continue purchasing these forever! I definitely recommend these dryer sheets.
Hannah R.
Utica
I love these sheets. It leaves my cloths smelling like ice line dried them without actually hanging my unmentionables from the apartment window! What more could a girl ask for? Never had an issue with them leaving oil spots like I’ve had with other dryer sheets.
elizabeth S.
Clyde
We have been using bounce dryer sheets for what feels like forever. They are my favorite. They leave my clothes smelling so nice. They also help with the static. We have very dry air in our house in the winter which contributes to the static. These sheets help to reduce the amount of static we have to deal with. Love all the different scents they have also. Bounce Outdoor Fresh Dryer Sheets - 120 Sheets
Melissa G.
Berea, OH
I love these sheets! The scent reminds me of my childhood as these are the same sheets my mom always used, and they leave my laundry feeling soft and smelling fresh. I have tried many other types but keep coming back to this brand and this scent because it is neutral and fresh.
Rachel D.
I really like the Bounce Outdoor Fresh dryer sheets. I purchase these at my local Sam's Club in large quantities. I use one or two sheet in every load. They keep my clothes smelling fresh throughout the day and provide the fabric softness that I am looking for in my clothes. I have sensitive skin and haven't ever had any issues with Bounce dryer sheets.
Sandra A.
Taylorsville , NC
My whole family loves the smell and the feel of our clothes when I use these dryer sheets. They never leave a film on any of our fabrics and the scent lasts quite a while. Although they are a name brand, the price always remains low and affordable.
Alexis L.
Minneapolis, MN
I love this fabric sheets that you use in the dryer I've always use one since I was at my mom's and I live on my own and I love them they make your clothes smell really good when I come out of the dryer and they smell fresh. I also use them because of my sensitive skin and if you have sensitive skin I would suggest using these depending on your tolerance and how sensitive your skin is.
Samantha K.
Beaverton, OR
Use this with all my laundry. I love the smell and how my clothes feel and smell using this product. I just place two sheets in the dryer with my things, super easy to use. You can always get a good deal with coupons or going to Costco. I recommend this product.
Britt Z.
Saint Johns, FL
The outdoor fresh scent is very nice and I like using Bounce products-- it's definitely my favorite dryer sheet brand! I've tried all the various brands through the years (both more expensive and less expensive) and always find my way back to the Bounce brand.  The scents linger long after washings and I find it to be a good value.  I appreciate the frequent sales and coupons so I think I am just going to stay with the product and quit trying all the various brands.
Carolina G.
San Diego
I am giving this product 3 stars because they are dryer sheets that work as they should. I toss 2 or 3 into the dryer and with a load of clothes and they will come out smelling nice and softer than if I hadn't used the dryer sheets. The only reason I wouldn't rate this higher is that it doesn't help eliminate static at all, in fact, I think it may actually make it worse.