BY BOUNCE #4 in Fabric Softener

BounceSheetFresh Linen200CT

Start your review of BounceSheetFresh Linen200CT!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Jennie G.
Whitehall
I love using my bounce dryer sheets in correlation with my Original Scent tide. My clothes are super clean from the awesome detergent and then super soft from this dryer sheet. I never have to use liquid fabric softener when I use the sheets. Leaves a fantastic scent that lingers and lasts forever! I would definitely purchase again and highly recommend.
Eder S.
Rochester Hls, MI
We love love this smell and Bounce! We love the sheets for not only clothes but other uses around the house! We use them in closets an drawers to keep things fresh. We use them to remove static from hair and to keep dust from sticking on baseboards
Marissa S.
Best thing you’ll ever smell in your entire life!!! I use these all over the house as air fresheners! Keep them in dressers to keep clothes smelling fresh! Put them in shoes to get stinky odors out and most importantly, I put them in the sofa! This way my guests always get that good bounce smell every time they sit down!
dawn H.
I use bounce with every dryer load, it helps with static and helps wrinkles making my laundry duties lighter. Not to mention the outdoor fresh smell. I purchase mine at Costco in the double pack of 160 sheets each box. I recommend this product.
Julie A.
Chicago
I have been using these for years. They are great to remove static from my clothes. I never have any issues with static. I stopped using liquid fabric softener years ago after I had a few stains on clothes from the softener. I feel this is the safest way to go, and my clothes are always static free!
Annalicia H.
Saginaw
 This is really nice. It smells good, and my grandma has this. She uses  this all the time.  It smells a little strong, but not bad. It just smells clean.  I honestly can’t remember a time where my grandma did not use This.  I definitely recommend this.
Jennifer P.
Tallahassee, FL
I love how soft my clothes and sheets are after putting just one dryer sheet in while the clothes are drying.  This product also comes in different scents as well, however, they all make your clothes smell fresh and clean.  I would recommend trying this if you have not already.
Sintia S.
Turlock
I have been using these for years now and would not change to another brand! They smell amazing and help the clothes dry a little faster than other sheets. I use about 4 for each load and it is more than enough. One box lasts me for a long time and the pricing is really good!!
ashley m.
Independence, KY
Love the smell of these dryer sheets! Always use 3 or 4 in one load to give my,clothes that extra scent that lasts all day long!! Works as it says and leaves clothing smelling super clean and fresh! Highly recommend this product to anyone that needs amazing,smelling clothes!
Kai W.
I've had this sheet used most of my life and it works well! It smells great and if you have a small load, you don't need to use the whole thing. You can rip the sheet in half and toss it in and it does the same. Bounce is a brand you can always rely on! I recommend it!
Mesia F.