Home & GardenLaundry SuppliesDryer Sheets & BallsBounce
Bounce WrinkleGuard Mega Sheet Outdoor Fresh Dryer Sheets

Bounce® WrinkleGuard Mega Sheet Outdoor Fresh Dryer Sheets

by Bounce

Hate ironing? No worries, just toss in our innovative Bounce® WrinkleGuard Mega Sheet for our best wrinkle-fighting power ever. With 3X wrinkle relaxers*, our new Mega Sheet is twice the size of our other Bounce dryer sheets, but it has three times the pow

Are those worth?
Do you feel you need all of the wrinkle free products to work well?
Start your review of Bounce® WrinkleGuard Mega Sheet Outdoor Fresh Dryer Sheets!
Bounce® WrinkleGuard Mega Sheet Outdoor Fresh Dryer Sheets uploaded by ashley P.
I bought that purshase from Lowe's home improvement store that where I working at and it's my first time purshase. I really like that dryer sheets and it worked so wonderful! It's not expensive and that's good value. Highly recommended and good quality.
Irving, TX
Bounce® WrinkleGuard Mega Sheet Outdoor Fresh Dryer Sheets uploaded by Angela L.
Purchased at: Walmart
These Bounce sheets are so handy! When the weather is super dry, I add this into my dryer and my clothes no longer have static cling. They are a little on the pricey side, but they are worth it. And, they make my clothes smell great!
Greenfield, IN
Bounce® WrinkleGuard Mega Sheet Outdoor Fresh Dryer Sheets uploaded by Jennie S.
Purchased at: Target
I do not add liquid softener to my machine as I prefer dryer sheets and I especially like the Bounce® WrinkleGuard Mega Sheet Outdoor Fresh Dryer Sheets. I have given up ironing and the dry cleaners but it is important to not have too many wrinkles. These sheets do a great job and can be reused for multiple loads. Great scent!
Omar, WV
Bounce® WrinkleGuard Mega Sheet Outdoor Fresh Dryer Sheets uploaded by Melissa P.
Purchased at: Walmart
So much to say about this brand but this wrinkle guard dryer sheet is amazing!!!smells great when you get your clothes out of the dryer and it helps with the wrinkles!! A double plus in my book! If you haven’t tried this yet..definitely do.
Winfield, AL
Love the larger sheet! Great value for your money. Smells nice with less wrinkles win win! Please make more scented varieties!
Sherwood, AR
I’ve been using Bounce Dryer sheets for years it keeps the static cling out of my clothes and has them smelling fresh
Bounce has been my main go to for fabric dryer sheets for years now. Works great I hate when I forget to put one in. If you use this product your clothes or linings will not have static cling. I can honestly say unless you forget to put one in like i do from time to time. Not expensive. Do recommend.
I’ve used plenty of dryer sheets across multiple brands, and I always go back to during Bounce. However I don’t think these particular sheets are any better than their normal ones. Get the OG size and save a little $$
Jacksonville, FL
These are awesome. I love that one sheet equals three of their competitor's sheets. So definitely a great value and it leaves your clothes smelling amazing. Definitely recommend this product.
Baltimore, MD
I generally use the normal bounce fabric softener sheets, but saw these new wrinkle minimizer sheets and thought I would give them a try. They were more expensive than their normal sheets. You only need to use one instead of the normal two sheets, but I think that's because they are much larger than the traditional sheets. Unfortunately, I didn't see any difference as far as there being less wrinkles in my clothes even though they were taken directly after drying. I wouldn't bother spending the extra money again.