Bounce® with Febreze™ Spring & Renewal® Fabric Softener Sheets 200 ct Box uploaded by Jessica R.

BY BOUNCE

If you’ve found a sock stuck to your pants lately, it may be time to give our Bounce Dryer Sheets a try. These handy sheets help fight static cling, wrinkles, repels lint and pet hair, softens your clothes and the Spring & Renewal scent with Febreze freshness will leave them smelling just as amazing as you’ll look. And you will be looking fine (wink wink). see more...

Mary M.
Bel Air, MD
This scent is amazing! I’m not going to lie, I just want my clothes to smell good when they come out of the dryer. Sure there’s no static and my clothes are soft when I use dryer sheets but the febreeze bounce smells like heaven! I love clean smelling laundry, especially sheets!
Dominique
I really like these dryer sheets. They have a fresh clean scent that my family really enjoys. I only need to use a few in order to keep my laundry smelling nice! It's a pretty good price especially partnered with coupons which are pretty easy to find.
Christina K.
I love the smell and feel of my clothes after using dryer sheets! The layering of smells between the detergent, softener, in wash enhancer, and dryer sheets- it’s a truly, great combo!
Gabrielle J.
Kaneohe , HI
Only dryer sheets I use and would recommend them to anyone. The only con is I feel the need to use 2 sheets per dryer load. Affordable and high quality product. I will continue to use until I find something better which seems very doubtful
Allison B.
Dresden, TN
Bounce is a must have in my house! We use two or three per load because we love the smell! All of the scents are great and we like to mix it up so i buy two or three at a time!
Lauren M.
I don't really know exactly how this compares to others like it, but this one makes my clothes smell really good and gets rid of the static. I love it.
Brandy C.
Sparta, WI
Always leaves my family’s clothes smelling great and no static when they come out of the dryer and will forever be a go to fabric softener for me!
Tina Q.
Parrish, AL
These keep my laundry smelling wonderful for weeks even if I store it and never leaves any static. I definitely recommend this product
Heather D.
Tampa
Great products. Use them often. I prefer fabric softener but I do use the dryer sheets also. This is one of the best smells also.
Jesse L.
Suffield, CT
Smell fades because my packaging fell apart. Wish it would have lasted a lot longer like other fabric sheets I’ve used do.

back