Bounce with Febreze Spring & Renewal Fabric Softener Sheets 90 ct Box uploaded by Kearra N.Bounce with Febreze Spring & Renewal Fabric Softener Sheets 90 ct Box uploaded by Mary M.

BY BOUNCE #14 in Dryer Sheets & Balls

Put a breath of fresh air into your laundry and all over your house with Bounce with Febreze Fresh Scent dryer sheets. The combination of Febreze Fresh Scent and Bounce leaves your clothes smelling great and feeling soft. They do all that, Plus control static at the same time. see more...

Kearra N.
Tigard, OR
Bounce brand dryer sheets have always been my favorite for my clothes/towels. In the past, I’ve always loved how soft its made my laundry feel, & how the fresh scent lingers for days; the reason I knocked off a star from my rating was because this time around when I purchased it, it wasn’t as I remembered. I was a little disappointed, it left more of a film on my clothes, & the scent faded way quicker than I expected. Still a great product, but just not as I remembered.
Nicole Z.
I love the way it makes my clothes smell when I open the dryer! I can tell the difference of my clothes when I don’t use a dryer sheet, especially these! Its affordable and easy to find at target or walmart
Anum C.
Lewisville, TX
Fabric sheets are expensive in general. I prefer liquid softener but if I were to choose one, it would be Bounce. The product is less expensive than most dryer sheets and smell the best of any other brand.
Sarah E.
I use these fabric softener Sheetz when I do my laundry then make my laundry smell really good. [product:bounce-with-febreze-spring-&-renewal-fabric-softener-sheets-145-ct-box]
Sandra H.
These work good and smell great but I have found that I have to use like 3 or 4 in one load of laundry for the smell to be in my boys clothes but my boys are really rough and dirty
Jackie O.
Yonkers, NY
I don’t know if they really make my clothing beyond soft but I love the smell! They are amazing in that sense and my clothes are soft just not the soft they portray in commercials lol
Rebecca R.
Springfield
I use dryer sheets and fabric softener together because I like my clothes to be really sift and I only use downy or gain sheets. I love them. Wide variety of scents.
rebecca a.
Chula Vista, CA
This is the best fabric softener cleaner ever. It works fast and you don’t need to use a lot of the product to get your house clean. The price is also very inexpensive and it lasts a long long time I will always buy this brand because I have trusted it for many many years and has never let me down. I will always recommend this to my friends and family
CERA B.
Beeville, TX
I love to use these when I do laundry. They make everything smell amazing. I put a few in the dryer with my laundry and it has everything smelling amazing. I highly recommend this.
Mercedes R.
Wshngtn Ct Hs, OH
I use this laundry sheets everywhere I need to refresh a stale area. Yes, they are great for clothes. However if I am about ready to box up some seasonal items, like holiday decorations, I stick one if these in the box so the items don't get that musty gross smell over the year. Recently moved and put these in boxes that I knew when stay away for a while. Over a year later and those boxes are fresh. Husband puts them in his work shoes. Cabinets and closets that sometimes get bad odors, put them in there. Love these!!