Bounce with Febreze Meadows & Rain Fabric Softener Sheets 90 ct Box uploaded by Alex S.

BY BOUNCE #9 in Dryer Sheets & Balls

Put a breath of fresh air into your laundry and all over your house with Bounce with Febreze Fresh Scent dryer sheets. The combination of Febreze Fresh Scent and Bounce leaves your clothes smelling great and feeling soft. They do all that, Plus control static at the same time. see more...

Alex S.
Phoenix, AZ
My favorite smell ever! I want my whole house to smell like this. It so clean and reminds me of my childhood and smelling the clean laundry in the dryer. Very comforting. This is on repeat!
Jandoe K.
This is great for laundry and at the bottom of dresser drawers. It leaves your clothes and wash room with a nice fresh scent
Caitlin B.
These are decent. I’m not 100% sure what the actual need for fabric sheets are. I know they help with static but other than that I’m not real confident saying I would buy these again.
Lyric S.
Hoopeston, IL
Great fabric sheets. They rid your clothes of static and make them smell amazing. They are also at a good price value. I’d definitely recommend these dryer sheets.
Tori C.
Smells great and leaves a long lasting scent on my clothes! I love the dryer sheets and the benefits of this product
Corinalicia G.
Provo, UT
As you can tell I gave it a five stars because bounce for my dryer sheets I like it it's not overpowering smell it just gives it that nice smell to my clothes on top of it it's not clingy it's not you know when it sticks together it doesn't do that and I love it and I put it in my drawers I have plaisted in the luggage yeah just one tip I'll let you guys know you can put your Bounty sheets you can get one and put it in your closing your clothes smell so good when you're traveling as well and you can get a sheet you can put it underneath your seats in your vehicle it's a good deodorizer so many things you can do with them
Chelsie T.
His product leaves my towels smelling fresh and feeling so soft! The scent lasts weeks
Julia L.
Woodhaven
So my husband prefers this dryer sheet, and as far as dryer sheets are, they work. I mean, you kinda have to use them with some loads of laundry, but I personally think they are not a necessity. I hang dry most of my clothes, but for household laundry, they’ll do the job.
coreen v.
These dryer sheets are thick. The scent lasts long. Clothes come out the dryer static free and smelling pretty.
Camila B.
Provo, UT
Can’t beat the smell!
Loads typically only need 2-3. I also like to keep these in drawers to prevent any weird smells. Works great!