Bounce with Febreze Meadows & Rain Fabric Softener Sheets 90 ct Box uploaded by Alex S.

BY BOUNCE #9 in Dryer Sheets & Balls

Put a breath of fresh air into your laundry and all over your house with Bounce with Febreze Fresh Scent dryer sheets. The combination of Febreze Fresh Scent and Bounce leaves your clothes smelling great and feeling soft. They do all that, Plus control static at the same time. see more...

Jandoe K.
This is great for laundry and at the bottom of dresser drawers. It leaves your clothes and wash room with a nice fresh scent
Tori C.
Smells great and leaves a long lasting scent on my clothes! I love the dryer sheets and the benefits of this product
Corinalicia G.
Provo, UT
As you can tell I gave it a five stars because bounce for my dryer sheets I like it it's not overpowering smell it just gives it that nice smell to my clothes on top of it it's not clingy it's not you know when it sticks together it doesn't do that and I love it and I put it in my drawers I have plaisted in the luggage yeah just one tip I'll let you guys know you can put your Bounty sheets you can get one and put it in your closing your clothes smell so good when you're traveling as well and you can get a sheet you can put it underneath your seats in your vehicle it's a good deodorizer so many things you can do with them
Chelsie T.
His product leaves my towels smelling fresh and feeling so soft! The scent lasts weeks
Tina Q.
Parrish, AL
These keep my laundry smelling wonderful for weeks even if I store it and never leaves any static. I definitely recommend this product
Shauna G.
I like the way it smells! It also makes a huge difference! I ran out once while I was washing and didn’t go to the store right away. My clothes came out staticy. I would definitely say that it worth it!!
Victoria P.
Winnipeg, MB
I love bounce sheets. They make laundry feel soft and smell great right out of the dryer and throughout the wearing of them.
Gina L.
Old hickory , TN
Really love this stuff it works great and is not too expensive and you get so much for what it’s worth
Samantha M.
Cambridge , ON
Bounce always has such refreshing scents, I never purchase anything which may be lavender due to the fact I own 2 cats and it isn’t good for them. But this is safe :) and leaves all my clothes feeling fresh, especially hubbies socks lol.
Jen B.
I love dryer sheets! The make my clothes feel so soft and keep them from getting staticky during the winter. Depending on the load size you may use more than one sheet.