Bounce with Febreze Meadows & Rain Fabric Softener Sheets 90 ct Box uploaded by Alex S.

BY BOUNCE #25 in Dryer Sheets & Balls

Put a breath of fresh air into your laundry and all over your house with Bounce with Febreze Fresh Scent dryer sheets. The combination of Febreze Fresh Scent and Bounce leaves your clothes smelling great and feeling soft. They do all that, Plus control static at the same time. see more...

Leydiz L.
Florida, FL
LMe encanta este suavisante de telas, primero porque viene en hojas, con un aroma delicioso, realmete suaviza los tejidos de tu ropa sin afectar el color, no es costoso para la calidad ofrecida. Yo lo recomiendo que lo prueben y no podrán dejar de usarlo
Dani W.
I don't know what meadows and rain smell like, but this smells so good! I wish they were a little less expensive but I'll pay for quality like this! The scent lasts for a long time between washes. I like to use them on my bedding because the scent lingers.
Allie V.
Los Angeles, CA
I love that they added febreze to this! I love fresh scents on my clothes. This is effective and does not leave my clothes feeling stale. Bounce is affordable and always purchase the box with more sheets so that way you can add two to each time you dry.
Amber B.
Jefferson, GA
This fabric softener is great to keep your clothes smelling fresh and clean for all day wear. i like to put the used one's in my sock drawer just to keep the fragrance longer. it also works great to get static out of clothes and your hair in winter
LaShawn C.
La Fayette, GA
Bounce with Febreze Meadows and Rain is the way to go! I buy this nearly every time I am looking for softener. The sheets do not stick together; and they leave your clothes smelling wonderful, even weeks after drying them. I would recommend to others!
Danika C.
Orlando, FL
I use fabric softener to keep my items static free and smelling fresh. These sheets do a great job of providing a fresh, clean scent without overpowering you. It's a great deal as you get a ton of sheets in every box. I would recommend this product.
Paula S.
Classic choice. Always makes my clothes smell and feel great. Staple brand in my household. Sometimes I wish it gave a more lasting scent to some of my tougher clothes like towels and jeans, but usually they smell great coming out of the dryer.
Lina M.
Rosemead, CA
One of my favorite brands.Love this dryer sheet and the aroma from the scent. I have bad allergies to scents and this one is not intense. I purchase all my items from this brand online. Just a great smelling brand
Crystal R.
Saint Louis, MO
I absolutely love this fabric softener! The fragrance is incredible, and my clothes come out of the dyer wrinkle free. By mid-week, I like to put my throw-blankets in the dryer along with a new dryer sheet just to have that lovely fresh smell again. Love these!
Elicia G.
Lewis Center, OH
Smells good. Does the job! Isn't too expensive, which is nice. I have skin allergies but this doesn't irritate them at all. The scent does fade but I didn't expect it to last forever. I normally only use one sheet but for big loads I will do about 2.