Bounce with Febreze Meadows & Rain Fabric Softener Sheets 90 ct Box uploaded by Alex S.

BY BOUNCE #9 in Dryer Sheets & Balls

Put a breath of fresh air into your laundry and all over your house with Bounce with Febreze Fresh Scent dryer sheets. The combination of Febreze Fresh Scent and Bounce leaves your clothes smelling great and feeling soft. They do all that, Plus control static at the same time. see more...

Kylee C.
Blackfoot, ID
I love having my clothes come out of the dryer feeling soft and smelling great! This product accomplishes both tasks! This is definitely an effective means to have softer, fresher smelling clothes. And, it's pretty affordable as well. I will be recommending this product.
Lasharay O.
I love bounce dryer sheets! I find that I can use less sheets and still get a nice strong scent from them. I also like to use these around the house for added freshness. I think these are a good deal for the cost and I always recommend them when people ask about dryer sheets.
Rachel H.
Winona, MN
Sense using bounce I have yet to be shocked by any article of clothing or blanket. I throw in 1 to 2 sheets depending on the load size and it always gets the job done. Super cheap for how many sheets you get and leaves laundry smelling great and soft for weeks!
Amber P.
New Castle, DE
It does the job. Nothing fancy or unique but I enjoy the smell it leaves on my clothing once dry. I haven't had any issues with it failing to perform. The price is right and I always reuse them to clean up animal hair from our bannisters. overall, a good purchase.
Renee W.
The Bounce with Febreze Meadows and Rain fabric softener sheets smell great! Not only are they great smelling, but none of my clothes were staticy and all were soft and fresh! Bounce Fabric Softener sheets do not cost much. I think it is well worth the money!
Allie V.
Los Angeles, CA
I love that they added febreze to this! I love fresh scents on my clothes. This is effective and does not leave my clothes feeling stale. Bounce is affordable and always purchase the box with more sheets so that way you can add two to each time you dry.
Stacie C.
Bunker Hill, IL
When I bought this product, I had heard great things about it, I was although very skeptical about it, while the product was a little pricey, the product did an amazing job, I would recommend this to anyone. The smell is amazing and it really does work.
Kathleen W.
Columbus, OH
I love the way Bounce keeps your clothes free of static and the way they continue to keep your clothes fresh. It lasts for what seems like a month and it seems to be very effective. I also like the washer cleaner it is a great value and does the best job.
Ashley B.
Aliso Viejo, CA
This is what my mom trusted and this is what I use as well. It keeps my clothes static free and smelling fresh. For the price the box lasts me a long time and my husband loves the way the fresh laundry smells. It is easier to use than a liquid softner.
Leydiz L.
Doral, FL
LMe encanta este suavisante de telas, primero porque viene en hojas, con un aroma delicioso, realmete suaviza los tejidos de tu ropa sin afectar el color, no es costoso para la calidad ofrecida. Yo lo recomiendo que lo prueben y no podrán dejar de usarlo