Bounce with Febreze Meadows & Rain Fabric Softener Sheets 90 ct Box uploaded by Alex S.

BY BOUNCE

Put a breath of fresh air into your laundry and all over your house with Bounce with Febreze Fresh Scent dryer sheets. The combination of Febreze Fresh Scent and Bounce leaves your clothes smelling great and feeling soft. They do all that, Plus control static at the same time. see more...

Lyric S.
Hoopeston, IL
Great fabric sheets. They rid your clothes of static and make them smell amazing. They are also at a good price value. I’d definitely recommend these dryer sheets.
Ashe E.
Birdsboro, PA
Can't get enough of how great our clothes smell after coming out of the dryer with these dryer sheets. We use several brands and this is one we always reach for.
Eleonora Z.
CHICAGO , IL
Great product it smells amazing and makes the clothes feel really fresh and clean. I always find it at target or Walgreens for a good price. I tried other brands but I think this one is by far my favorite
Kari M.
Love the smell of these! Which is important to me in buying fabric softener sheets. It does work pretty well on static . I have even rubbed them on my hair to cut down on static cling in the winter time when my hair gets major static. I throw them in dressers as well they keep a fresh scent to your clothes for a long time. They are rather inexpensive as well.
Michal C.
these work really well. they have a very nice scent. they always have sales and coupons on them whenever i go to the store. i would recommend these to everyone. i personally don't buy these all the time but when i do they are probably on sale. they are a little in the cheap side but they are a fairly nice product.
Bridgette J.
Shawnee, OK
I am so in love with this collaboration with Febreze. Febreze is my favorite house spray after Lysol, and that's completely attributed to scent. Bounce is a great brand and their softener sheets make my clothes extremely soft but also smell very nicely. This was a great combination so I hope the scent will be available forever~
Dianna L.
Everett, WA
Bounce is my go-to brand for fabric softeners because it does the job it's meant to do. I typically go for this scent because it is the most subtle of the other scents. It is refreshing but not overpowering. Plus, this box comes with plenty of sheets that will last for awhile and is good for the price.
Jezabel V.
Los Angeles, CA
I really loved these dryer sheets, they smelled so nice and left my clothes extra soft! The only thing I really don't like is the price and how it doesn't go on sale as often as other dryer sheets that work and smell just as good. I really enjoy the meadows & rain scent I just wish it was more affordable.
Meredith C.
Bounce with Febreze is fantastic. The smell is long lasting (I through these dryer sheets into random places so I can smell this smell) and they do a good job of decreasing static in the dryer. I've also found that they really do help to soften my clothes, but especially those that are mostly cotton.
Ana H.
Henderson, NV
We always use fabric sheets instead of fabric softener inside the machine because it seems redundant to use it in the machine and also in the dryer. We always by the Bounce brand because it always leaves the clothes smelling very nice and no static at all. You'll always find this in our laundry room.