Bounce with Febreze Meadows & Rain Fabric Softener Sheets 90 ct Box uploaded by Alex S.

BY BOUNCE #12 in Dryer Sheets & Balls

Put a breath of fresh air into your laundry and all over your house with Bounce with Febreze Fresh Scent dryer sheets. The combination of Febreze Fresh Scent and Bounce leaves your clothes smelling great and feeling soft. They do all that, Plus control static at the same time. see more...

BRIDGET R.
Tobyhanna, PA
I swear by this product.  it is a constant staple in my house.  It does the job quickly and efficiently.  The price is well worth it.  One of the best dryer sheets on the  market.
Melanie N.
Tampa, Fl
I grew up using dryer sheets. I wish the smell was a little stronger and lingering. Not like using fabric softener. It did smell great. Price is reasonable. I probably would buy again if on sale - just prefer fabric softener
I love the smell ! I can't get enough I walk around with them and smell them lol !
They make my clothes smell for days ! My closet even has a good smell ! They are very affordable ! And would shout it out for people to buy !
Gabrielle L.
Philadelphia, PA
One of my favorite! I use this every freaking week and I have to buy a new pack every week. I can't help it it smells so good but I love having my clothing my sheets smelling great.
Kirstin H.
Taft, CA
Love these! It smells amazing. It keeps your laundry nice and soft with no static. These have a great scent that keeps your clothes fresh long after theyve been washed.
Kendall M.
Leaves my clothes smelling good and feeling soft! Very good quality and they last a while since I can only use one in each cycle whereas other brands I would use two.
Katrina G.
E Los Angeles, CA
Smells amazing in the box. Opening that box is like opening a window to fresh air. However on your actual laundry it smells no different than the normal bounce, if anything maaaaaybe a tinge different. Although I do enjoy this product I would rather use it for other uses than laundry just because the sheet itself smells so much nicer before being laundered. I use them to freshen up the little shoe closet as in some drawers just to have the fresh scent hit you every once in a while.
Jennifer J.
newburgh, IN
my husband loves how fresh these make his clothes and the towels smell.  i have sensitive skin so wash mine separately but its a hit with the rest of my house
Deborah E.
OMG I love these! I have purchased over and over again. AND this scent is so amazing and lasts longer than other brands. I always find myself coming back to this!
Lauren Y.
Lowell, AR
I love this scent. They keep clothes smelling good and fresh all day long!! They price isn't high! They're conveniently at almost every drug store. Great product!