Bounce with Febreze Meadows & Rain Fabric Softener Sheets 90 ct Box uploaded by Alex S.

BY BOUNCE #18 in Dryer Sheets & Balls

Put a breath of fresh air into your laundry and all over your house with Bounce with Febreze Fresh Scent dryer sheets. The combination of Febreze Fresh Scent and Bounce leaves your clothes smelling great and feeling soft. They do all that, Plus control static at the same time. see more...

Alex S.
Phoenix, AZ
My favorite smell ever! I want my whole house to smell like this. It so clean and reminds me of my childhood and smelling the clean laundry in the dryer. Very comforting. This is on repeat!
Eunice K.
I love dryer sheets! Perfect to pack in your bag when traveling cus then you smell so fresh! I also love the way my clothes smells after the dryer. I love clean clothes smell
Joseph M.
Del Rio, TN
The bounce sheets are great. They make my clothes smell so good. I never found a product like this that make your clothes smell good and also make them soft. This is a product I would recommend. Keep up the good work guys.
Tiffany V.
Austin, TX
I use bounce for laundry but my husband uses it to put on his clothes beefier he leaves out of fear of getting static from baskets or wire. I love the smell of bounce and got generic but did not work as good as the name brand. Went back to bounce right away.
Kaylee T.
One of the main frantic softeners we purchase because we have never had an issue with it. It is also reasonably priced as compared to other brands. It can easily be found at your local super market. I recommend this product !
Amber W.
S Salt Lake, UT
This smells nice, but once my clothes are out of the dryer the scent disappears. I wish it was longer lasting on my clean laundry. That is the entire that I buy fabric softener so for me it seemed like a waste of money.
Nikkk R.
Crab orchard , WV
My favorite of all the sheets on the shelf! It's a must have especially for bed sheets! You haven't lived unless you've had bed sheets dried with TWO dryer sheets. Seriously, give it a go! You can thank me later.
Miranda L.
Grand Forks, ND
I don't buy these as often as I do the the liquid fabric softener but I do like to use these in my car for air freshness also I know that's a weird thing to say about softener sheets but they just smell so good.
Kellie H.
Quitman, AR
The Bounce with febreeze meadows and rain are my favorite dryer sheets to use! I love the smell and the way that it makes my clothes smell better for longer! They are affordable and I definitely recommend them!
Stacy G.
Oakhurst, NJ
Great for adding a bit more of a freshness scent to my laundry. No real cons here! But I wish it could do more to get rid of static. Really affordable and there are always coupons out there to get that price down too.