Bounce with Febreze Meadows & Rain Fabric Softener Sheets 90 ct Box uploaded by Alex S.

BY BOUNCE #12 in Dryer Sheets & Balls

Put a breath of fresh air into your laundry and all over your house with Bounce with Febreze Fresh Scent dryer sheets. The combination of Febreze Fresh Scent and Bounce leaves your clothes smelling great and feeling soft. They do all that, Plus control static at the same time. see more...

Heidi O.
Federal Way
These smell wonderful and leave my clothes smelling better then ever. They are not over powering and really help to keep the static electricity down in my clothes. They dont come apart in the dryer and are an excellent price especially for how many you get.
Cia S.
Hamburg, NY
This is my favorite dryer sheet! I just love the scent and I have had people ask me what perfume I'm wearing. I always toss my work pants in the dryer in the morning to get the hanger wrinkles out and use the used dryer sheet from the last load. These dryer sheets not only hold their scent, but work great to get out light wrinkles. Highly recommend!
Jaime H.
Phoenix
I have been using bounce for years. I love the way they smell and they get rid of the static cling that plagues the dryer. I find them a bit pricy- up & up is a comparable brand that is much cheaper but nothing beats the smell of bounce
Sayde F.
Softness w out the static cling. My plush blankets or rather my daughter's blankets rather tend to stick to her hair if I don't use dryer sheets and she can't sleep w out these blankets an the smells the sheets leave behind is so refreshing
Alex S.
Phoenix, AZ
My favorite smell ever! I want my whole house to smell like this. It so clean and reminds me of my childhood and smelling the clean laundry in the dryer. Very comforting. This is on repeat!
Eunice K.
I love dryer sheets! Perfect to pack in your bag when traveling cus then you smell so fresh! I also love the way my clothes smells after the dryer. I love clean clothes smell
Joseph M.
Del Rio, TN
The bounce sheets are great. They make my clothes smell so good. I never found a product like this that make your clothes smell good and also make them soft. This is a product I would recommend. Keep up the good work guys.
Tiffany V.
Austin, TX
I use bounce for laundry but my husband uses it to put on his clothes beefier he leaves out of fear of getting static from baskets or wire. I love the smell of bounce and got generic but did not work as good as the name brand. Went back to bounce right away.
Kaylee T.
One of the main frantic softeners we purchase because we have never had an issue with it. It is also reasonably priced as compared to other brands. It can easily be found at your local super market. I recommend this product !
Lori S.
Hiawassee, GA
Clothes always come out of the dryer smelling fantastic, i also like using the dryer sheets in my clothing drawers, i hand them in between my clothes hanging in the closet, i stick them under my pillows on the bed !