Bounce with Febreze Meadows & Rain Fabric Softener Sheets 90 ct Box uploaded by Alex S.

BY BOUNCE #12 in Dryer Sheets & Balls

Put a breath of fresh air into your laundry and all over your house with Bounce with Febreze Fresh Scent dryer sheets. The combination of Febreze Fresh Scent and Bounce leaves your clothes smelling great and feeling soft. They do all that, Plus control static at the same time. see more...

Brittany R.
Edinburg, Tx
Bounce Fabric Softener Sheets are great and they are not just for laundry. You can use them in your gym bag or dresser drawers. I place a few in the bottom of hampers and trash bins before I put the bag in. The smell isn't strong but it does last and the sheets are just convenient.
Tara D.
Kimball, MN
I have used these for years, and will continue to use them. They keep my clothes feeling fresh and clean, with no static cling! I have never been disappointed! These have a great price on them, very affordable. I would highly recommend them to anyone.
Erin B.
Cambridge , MA
I LOVE this bounce dryer sheet , it's clean and crisp and gives just the right amount of pretty smelling meadow and rain and doesn't overwhelm you. For the most part I only use bounce dryer sheets cause I know my clothes always smell great, don't cling or have static and all in all it's a great value and product
Lexie H.
These are long lasting and work great!! They smell amazing and you get a lot for such a low price. They were very effective and affordable. I definitely recommend them to anyone looking for a good fabric softener sheet!!
Kim J.
Waterford, MI
I love the products with Febreze scents in them. My clothes come out of the dryer smelling so good. With winter here dryer sheets cut down on the static we get on our fleece, woolens, and sweaters. I recommend bounce fabric softener sheets as they are tried and true and never let me down.
Kristian B.
Arlington, IN
I absolutely love Bounce laundry sheets!  The laundry sheets with Febreze took this product to the next level for me!  I love the fresh scent that I smell when not only folding my clean laundry, but when I wear my clothes as well!  The dryer sheets leave my laundry static-free and smelling great!
Briana G.
Charlotte , NC
Love the smell of these!!! The help with reducing static, which is always terrible in the winter. The only thing that I don't like is finding them around the house after doing loads of laundry.
Kayley H.
Hermitage, TN
These things smell soooo good I end up running the dryer a few times and throwing a new sheet in there each time just so my clothes really absorb the nice smells. These are pretty affordable and last a good bit of time, definitely a forever repurchase for me.
Kelly S.
I love that they added febreeze smell to the sheets! I literally love the new scents they came out with. The smell last for a long time after you take it out and the dryer sheets are also good to keep in your closet to keep the smell and also keep moths away!
Shirley H.
Richmond, TX
These are great to have in the house. It's not only good for the utility room but it's great for any dresser that you want to enhance foul odor. It makes all my clothes soft and smell great! It's not expensive because it's a good return on investment!