Bounce with Febreze Meadows & Rain Fabric Softener Sheets 90 ct Box uploaded by Alex S.

BY BOUNCE #62 in Fabric Softener

Put a breath of fresh air into your laundry and all over your house with Bounce with Febreze Fresh Scent dryer sheets. The combination of Febreze Fresh Scent and Bounce leaves your clothes smelling great and feeling soft. They do all that, Plus control static at the same time. see more...

Mellisa M.
Corpus Christi
I love this product. Smells amazing 😍 😍 the downside is you have to use three sheets to make the smell stay in the clothing. They are cheap but great if you don’t want to fork over a leg to buy fabric fresheners.
Chanell W.
Bounce dryer sheets are useful in many more ways than just laundry. Look them up online! I especially enjoy the fresh clean smell of my laundry when I use these. This was a good price for such a big box too.
Shannon C.
Kennesaw, GA
Dryer sheets are always a must when you are doing laundry, they help collect extra static and fuzz balls. I also love the extra scent it gives to your clothes. You should always use dryer sheets in your laundry. There are so many different kinds and scents out there for them, and bounce has a lot of really good ones. I would recommend using bounce dryer sheets!
Meredith C.
Bounce with Febreze is fantastic. The smell is long lasting (I through these dryer sheets into random places so I can smell this smell) and they do a good job of decreasing static in the dryer. I've also found that they really do help to soften my clothes, but especially those that are mostly cotton.
Brittany R.
Edinburg, Tx
Bounce Fabric Softener Sheets are great and they are not just for laundry. You can use them in your gym bag or dresser drawers. I place a few in the bottom of hampers and trash bins before I put the bag in. The smell isn't strong but it does last and the sheets are just convenient.
Kelsey S.
Love this scent, but I found these drier sheets did not do the best job of softening- but a great job of Adding scent to my laundry, which was why I was using it! Product did irritate my roommates skin, so we switched to a sensitive skin product.
Tara D.
Kimball, MN
I have used these for years, and will continue to use them. They keep my clothes feeling fresh and clean, with no static cling! I have never been disappointed! These have a great price on them, very affordable. I would highly recommend them to anyone.
Erin C.
Cambridge , MA
I LOVE this bounce dryer sheet , it's clean and crisp and gives just the right amount of pretty smelling meadow and rain and doesn't overwhelm you. For the most part I only use bounce dryer sheets cause I know my clothes always smell great, don't cling or have static and all in all it's a great value and product
Brianne M.
I use this product literally every time I dry my clothes. I usually put 2 sheets in depending on the size of the load. It's really effective, it always leaves my clothes smelling fresh. It's not really expensive but you can find cheaper. I just pay the extra money because I am always satisfied when I use this.Β
K G.
By far my favorite dryer sheets. THey keep my clothes smelling fresh, and keep them from getting static-y. Similarly, they arent cheap like many other competitors, and dont rip apart in my dryer. I love that they regularly offer coupons and deals, but even without those they are worth the money.Β