Bounce with Febreze Meadows & Rain Fabric Softener Sheets 90 ct Box uploaded by Alex S.

BY BOUNCE #41 in Fabric Softener

Put a breath of fresh air into your laundry and all over your house with Bounce with Febreze Fresh Scent dryer sheets. The combination of Febreze Fresh Scent and Bounce leaves your clothes smelling great and feeling soft. They do all that, Plus control static at the same time. see more...

Katrina G.
Katrina G.
E Los Angeles, CA
Smells amazing in the box. Opening that box is like opening a window to fresh air. However on your actual laundry it smells no different than the normal bounce, if anything maaaaaybe a tinge different. Although I do enjoy this product I would rather use it for other uses than laundry just because the sheet itself smells so much nicer before being laundered. I use them to freshen up the little shoe closet as in some drawers just to have the fresh scent hit you every once in a while.
Bridgette J.
Bridgette J.
Shawnee, OK
I am so in love with this collaboration with Febreze. Febreze is my favorite house spray after Lysol, and that's completely attributed to scent. Bounce is a great brand and their softener sheets make my clothes extremely soft but also smell very nicely. This was a great combination so I hope the scent will be available forever~
Jezabel V.
Jezabel V.
Los Angeles, CA
I really loved these dryer sheets, they smelled so nice and left my clothes extra soft! The only thing I really don't like is the price and how it doesn't go on sale as often as other dryer sheets that work and smell just as good. I really enjoy the meadows & rain scent I just wish it was more affordable.
Dianna L.
Dianna L.
Everett, WA
Bounce is my go-to brand for fabric softeners because it does the job it's meant to do. I typically go for this scent because it is the most subtle of the other scents. It is refreshing but not overpowering. Plus, this box comes with plenty of sheets that will last for awhile and is good for the price.
Meredith C.
Meredith C.
Bounce with Febreze is fantastic. The smell is long lasting (I through these dryer sheets into random places so I can smell this smell) and they do a good job of decreasing static in the dryer. I've also found that they really do help to soften my clothes, but especially those that are mostly cotton.
Virginia J.
Virginia J.
Princeton Jct, NJ
I love how these smell with my clothes! It's the best for keeping light fabrics like bed sheets soft and fresh smelling. It's less effective with heavier fabrics like towels and bathrobes, but that's my only drawback. I would recommend this brand of fabric softener to anyone who asks.
Wendy D.
Wendy D.
Brooklyn, NY
The washing detergent smells good, but when I dry my clothes and I put two sheets of fabric softener? It makes my clothes smell extra good! I can't stop sniffing my clothes after I pull them out of the dryer! I also use these sheets for when I travel, and place it on my dirty clothes.
Terri T.
Terri T.
Kent, WA
Bounce sheets have a wonderful fragrance. I use them mainly to make my clothes smell nice. They're so easy to use - just toss one in on top of the drier load and it does the rest. They sell for a good price. I even put them in my dresser drawers and clean my baseboards with them
Lasharay O.
Lasharay O.
I love bounce dryer sheets! I find that I can use less sheets and still get a nice strong scent from them. I also like to use these around the house for added freshness. I think these are a good deal for the cost and I always recommend them when people ask about dryer sheets.
Pallavi G.
Pallavi G.
Culver City, CA
Bounce fabric softener keeps your cloths feeling nice and soft. It leaves subtle scent behind which feels fresh. I don't find any cons in it. It is effective on cloths. It last long. Because so many sheets comes in a box. I would definitely recommend this product to friends.