Bounce® Sweet Dreams Fabric Softener Dryer Sheets

Bounce dryer sheets are great for controlling static cling in fabrics. Plus, bounce sheets help repel lint and hair, soften fabrics, and give you long-lasting freshness. Gives you long-lasting freshness. Infuses laundry with fresh, clean scent of lavender. Controls static cling in fabrics. Helps repel lint and hair. Softens fabrics. Contains biodegradable cationic softeners. Box made from 100% recycled paper (35% post-consumer)

What's your favorite Bounce scent?
Start your review of Bounce® Sweet Dreams Fabric Softener Dryer Sheets!
4 months agoVernon, CT
These dryer sheets work pretty well at keeping static and wrinkles away while leaving behind a pleasant smell. I use extra for a stronger smell because I LOVE this scent. I do think that it fades rather quickly and I’d love if it could last longer.
5 days agoMetamora , MI
This is by far my favourite bounce sheets ever. The smell is so wonderful and relaxing! I have tried other scents and I continually go back to these ones especially for blankets and sheets.
21 hours agoSeneca, SC
I really love the way that these dryer sheets smell and I cant wait to purchase me some more from walmart. They sell for only $10 and are well worth it for the quality and quality.
an hour agoMoville , IA
I like the nice smell this adds to my clothes. Bounce had always been my go to for softener sheets. It even works well on those heavily starched shirts and jeans
2 months agoMarlboro, NJ
Bounce Dryer Sheets are some of my favorite but I recently found the Sweet Dreams scent and now I can’t buy anything else !!!!!! People will mistake the scent of my clothing for perfume because of how strong and effective these sheets are ! You can add just one to a huge load of laundry and it will do the job!!
a month agoCuero, TX
The bounce sweet dreams is my favorite dryer sheet. They smell amazing and the scent stays in your clothes. They are very reasonably priced and you only need 1-2 sheets per load.
2 months agoFerndale, MI
My favorite scent of Bounce dryer sheets is this one! It’s a soft, gentle scent with hints of lavender. The scent definitely has a calming effect especially great for bed time! The product is easy to find and always fairly priced. I definitely recommend this product!
2 months agoDes moines, IA
This is one of my favorite dryer sheets to use on my bed sheets and leaves my sheets smelling amazing and feeling so soft that night you really can't help me fall asleep. Fragrance smells great it is an affordable price I usually get mine at Dollar General
3 months agoVirginia Bch, VA
THESE SUCKERS SMELLS AMAZINGGGGGGG I CAN NOT STRESS THIS ENOUGH. THEY KEEP THE WRINKLES OUT AND MAKE MY CLOTHES SMELL SO GOOD AND THE SMELL LASTS FOR DAYS. AND MY CLOTHES DRY SUPER FAST EVERYTIME I USE THESE. Bounce® Sweet Dreams Fabric Softener Dryer Sheets
3 months agoGarner, NC
This is my absolute favorite dryer sheet smell. The smell is amazing!! I love the smell of fresh clothes and these I could literally sniff all day lol They did an amazing job creating this scent and I wont dare use another brand now lol