Home & GardenHousehold & LaundryLaundry SuppliesBounce
Bounce Sweet Dreams Fabric Softener Dryer Sheets

Bounce® Sweet Dreams Fabric Softener Dryer Sheets

Let the scent of your fabrics help soothe you to sleep.

What's your favorite Bounce scent?
Start your review of Bounce® Sweet Dreams Fabric Softener Dryer Sheets!
Chantal H.
Bounce® Sweet Dreams Fabric Softener Dryer Sheets uploaded by Chantal H.
I love the smell of these sweet dreams dryer sheets 💫 And once you give them a sniff, the soothing aroma of lavender, vanilla and cedar might lead you to discover a new level of bliss! UberBliss 👏😅 I love to use them on my sheets and stored blankets. It keeps it scent and lasts long. I also love to place these in bags, drawers and anywhere you want this scent to keep away musty odors! [product:bounce®-sweet-dreams-fabric-softener-dryer-sheets]
Ondrea M.
Phoenix, AZ
Love these fabric sheet. They smell soooo pop good and make my clothes soooo soft. Price friendly too.
Lucia S.
Glen Arm, MD
I love the scent of these dryer sheets. I typically use them not only for drying my clothes but in my closet to keep my clothes smelling fresh. I usually go between these and the 4-in-1 Bounce dryer sheets
Stephen A.
Oakland Twp, MI
Bounce does a great job of eliminating static cling on my clothes. Highly recommend this to everyone!
Angeli V.
Pontiac, MI
It leaves my clothes really nice and clean. I love it so much! I would recommend it to everyone. It also has a nice smell to it. It's very affordable and not expensive.
Debi H.
Bradenton, FL
Use these everyday in the dyer to keep the cling away and get the fresh scent! Also we find it works to ward off mosquitoes as a bonus!
Ja-Nee R.
Farmington Hills, MI
1,137 reviews
These are great dryer sheets. Nice smell. Not overwhelming. Keeps your clothes static free. Very affordable.
Batool K.
Redmond, WA
Purchased at: Target
Using these it makes our cloths soft and it smell soo nice after every wash and dry .. it didn’t make my cloths dull or rough .. Best dryer sheet yet soo far we recommend this too all .
Brittany T.
Livingston, TX
This has been my go to dryer sheets since the jump! Highly recommend these, I am a nurse so I need my scrubs definitely wrinkle FREE and I just throw a couple of these in the dryer and whoolah my scrubs are wrinkle free and I do not need to use the iron! Yippeee, highly recommend without a doubt!!!
June M.
My clothes are soft, fragant. Make ironing easier. I Luke to smell and feel clean and soft clothes. Good price. Recommend 100%.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...