Bounce® Spring & Renewal® Fabric Softener Dryer Sheets

Put a breath of fresh air into your laundry and all over your house with Bounce with Febreze Fresh Scent dryer sheets. The combination of Febreze Fresh Scent and Bounce leaves your clothes smelling great and feeling soft. They do all that, Plus control static at the same time.

Do you like the amazing scents of this product?
Start your review of Bounce® Spring & Renewal® Fabric Softener Dryer Sheets!
2 months agoKingston, ON
I just bought a new box of Downy "April Fresh" dryer sheets, as the large one I had had forever finally ran out, and I noticed an extremely strong fragrance from the new one. I put the box upstairs in the hall UNOPENED, and for days my husband complained about the horrible fragrance, which he described as bad cat litter, permeating the whole house - you could smell it as soon as you walked in the front door downstairs - and this box wasn't even opened yet! I have used April Fresh Downy for over 30 years, and my mother and aunts before me, but this reformulation is horrible, and smells like sickly sweet, overpowering, cheap, floral/candy. I loved the original April Fresh scent; it was a very nostalgic fragrance from my childhood, and I loved giving my own daughters' clothes that fresh scent. Now, like many others on this site, I will have to go in search of another product, just as I had to do to replace Tide "Original" since that has been changed too, also to an overpowering disgusting scent. It doesn't seem healthy to be breathing and having on your skin something so strong that it smells up your entire house in an unopened package. Unfortunately I bought the largest size box, which is now sealed in a Zip-Loc bag, and I will probably have to throw it away and waste the money. It seems apparent from all the posts here that whatever cost savings were achieved by these reformulations were worth more than the alienation of your loyal customer base. Also, as another post pointed out, it is deceptive to radically change your fragrances without noting this on the package, and continuing to call them by the same names, including, ironically, "Original".
a month agoLebanon Junction
This smells great and keeps the static at bay. I even can use these sheets for my hair when the annoying static hits.  The price isnt bad at all, and it leaves your clothes smelling fresh and static free. Totally worth the purchase, for sure! You can even put a sheet or two in each drawer, and it freshens your clothes up!
2 months agoN Little Rock, AR
I love the way these smell I love how they actually keep the static level low I tend to use three sheets at a time I don’t know why it’s not necessary it’s pretty affordable especially compared to store brands it’s about the same price I’ve definitely recommend it
6 days agoNorton Shores, MI
Bounce Spring & Renewal fabric softener dryer sheets are my favorite. I love washing my bedding and climbing into bed with the wonderful scent. I also use my dryer sheets for when my hair gets staticky and for collecting dust through out the house.
2 days agoBluffton
I love this scent! I use both the detergent and the dryer sheets when I do my laundry. They keep my clothes smelling amazing and keeps my clothes so soft! Definitely should use both the laundry detergent and dryer sheets in your laundry routine.
2 months agoFranklin, TN
My absolute favorite dryer sheets in the world!! For someone like me with an animal that sheds a lot, dryer sheets are a necessity. These not only work the best, but the scent is the absolute best in the entire world. Not very manly scented, but for women out there if you need a great dryer sheet for your laundry in a subtle but beautiful smell, this is your go to right here! If I could change one thing—the price is a little steep, I wish they would sell these in bulk or have more coupons or samples!
4 months agoVestavia, AL
Great for keeping laundry soft and scented, but also great as a cleaning product. With its multiple uses it’s definitely cost effective and always affordable. We’ll stock up on these when they’re on sale at the supermarket.
a day agoGeneva, NY
I absolutely love the scent of these fabric softener sheets!! They smell soo good, and they leave my clothes without any wrinkles when I throw them in the dryer with my clothes.. I highly recommend buying this particular scent.
3 days agoSaint Paul, MN
Great price, great coupons! And the fragrance is also quite good!! Don’t notice any static on my clothes after the dryer & doesn’t shred around or tear In the clothes which is big for me!! Love how easy it is and cheap!
6 days agoLavaca, AR
Love the smell of these. Priced great and I purchased them at Walmart. I would buy again. I’ve used them just sitting in my kids rooms to get a good smell. Works wonders with the clothes and the scent last a long time.