Bounce® Sport™ Fabric Softener Dryer Sheets

Bounce® Sport™ with Febreze Freshness defends against odors as you move with Odor Defense Technology. Product may vary.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Bounce® Sport™ Fabric Softener Dryer Sheets!
Larry W.
Ironton, OH
Bounce® Sport™ Fabric Softener Dryer Sheets uploaded by Larry W.
I love all Bounce dryer products. I couldn’t find this particular one that I’m showing in the options, but if you have animals, this one is the way to go. Great smelling item and it does keep the cat hair down
Anna G.
Austin, TX
Bounce® Sport™ Fabric Softener Dryer Sheets uploaded by Anna G.
These are my current go to dryer sheets, not for any particular reason other than they had a really good sale going on so I bought a bunch. The scent is clean andthey are effective at removing static from your clothes in the dryer.
Tricia C.
Tracy, CA
Purchased at: Target
I LOVE these dryer sheets!! They make our clothes smell so fresh and clean!! I like using them when I wash my towels too. When I go to grab a clean towel it smells so fresh and clean even after a whole week after washing it!!! I highly recommend these dryer sheets, you’ll love them as much as I do!
EDITH L.
Binghamton, NY
This is my dryer sheet of choice to complement my Tide Sport laundry detergent. The fragrance adds just another layer to the fresh laundry. My guys clothes often need the added deodorizing found in this fragrance. The fabrics are soft, static free and have a long lasting clean scent.
Kara S.
Wadesboro, NC
My family and I love bounce it smells amazing and the scent is long lasting. Keeps clothes static free
Sabrina W.
Tulia , TX
With as many times as I get to the gym each week my workout clothes can get pretty funky. These dryer sheets help keep them fresh smelling.
Lindsay P.
Ann Arbor, MI
Amazing scent that I have found to last the longest compared to other brands, my only disappointment is that I only wish I would have bought these sooner! If you want that fresh laundry smell that lasts after their dry Bounce is a must buy!!!
Amare S.
Manhattan, KS
Bounce is my go to brand for dryer sheets the smell is very vibrant and you get a decent amount of dryer sheets for the price.
Tracy B.
Kingston, TN
This is the only product I use. Smells really good and keeps static away. Very reasonably priced.
Randi F.
Prairieville, LA
I have always used dryer sheets to fight static, to keep the clothes smelling fresh, and to combat cling.

Looking for your answer?