Home & GardenLaundry SuppliesLint RollersBounce

Bounce Scented Lint Roller with Febreze, Spring & Renewal, 1 ea

by Bounce

#3 in Lint Rollers

Roll off Lint, Roll on Freshness! With Febreze Fresh Scent

These this really leave a nice scent?
Why aren't these available anymore
Start your review of Bounce Scented Lint Roller with Febreze, Spring & Renewal, 1 ea!
Bounce Scented Lint Roller with Febreze, Spring & Renewal, 1 ea uploaded by Angie B.
i have a dog and it works amazing on all our clothes. i wear a lot of black bottoms but my dog sheds i love jim though .. he is the best.. so i have it next to the door and it works it's magic
Bangor, ME
I used this lint roller at a friends house before going out. It worked well. I have not the need to purchase one, but if I did this be it. Quick easy and does the job
Knoxville, TN
I have three dogs so a lint roller is a staple item in my house.  I love the Bounce lint roller because not only does it get crap off your clothes but it smells so good.
Beaverton, OR
Bounce Scented Lint Roller with Febreze, Spring & Renewal, 1 ea uploaded by Nour S.
Love this brand of lint rollers. This was my first ever time trying scented ones since I always use the dollar treee band and I can confidently say I’m never going back. I use these for my dogs hair and it picks it up great.
Colorado Spgs, CO
We have 2 dogs and one of them sheds a lot. We use this roller on our clothes and it does a great job of removing the fur. We even keep one in our cars!
Nashville, TN
1,370 reviews
I love having a lint roller in the house. Especially having a dog that sheds a ton! Must have for black clothes
Center Valley, PA
I had this for my purse. Such a great idea. A lint roller that also leaves a fresh scent behind. I really like this idea but these are more expensive than the scotch brand so I stick with Scotch
Dallas, TX
Bounce Scented Lint Roller with Febreze, Spring & Renewal, 1 ea These are great tool to have around. They are not as scented as I thought and the sticky is not as sticky as it was years ago.
Eldridge, IA
This does a great job with cat fur. And lint. It also has a clean, refreshing scent
Cordova, TN
This comes in handy to remove those little lint balls off of your clothes. I like that it leaves your clothes smelling so good at the same time so you’re actually getting two things in one. I keep a small one in my purse just to refresh my clothes after a long day. It also removes lint with no problem.