BY BOUNCE

Marissa B.
Marissa B.
Fayetteville, NC
These smell fantastic and the smell really lasts on your clothes! These dryer sheets were on sale and I had a coupon for a dollar off, so I figured why not. I usually buy Gain dryer sheets, but not anymore! I'm in love with these and will be purchasing again.
Angela D.
Angela D.
ROCHESTER, WI
Bounce creates a smell that I know will impress others.  When I use bounce I smell fresh and confident.  They are effective and affordable.  Thanks Bounce!
cassey c.
cassey c.
All of these fabric softeners they are a very good fabric softener the smell is really really good it only thing that I don't like about things that Fasteners is they don't last long at all.
Deb T.
Deb T.
Myrtle Beach
Not my favorite scent. But I love bounce. It's my favorite dryer sheet out there. Would recommend.
Kelli S.
Kelli S.
Union, KY
Love how this smells! Keeps clothes from having static and leaves them smelling good for weeks!
Deborah V.
Deborah V.
Algoma, WI
I love bounce for that outdoor freshness on my clothes and it doesn't make my skin irratated.
Rianne U.
Rianne U.
Smells amazing!!! It's so wonderful for laundry and everyday life, I put some in my boyfriends hockey skates and they helped make them smell way better, it has also helped with gym bags and many other things, it's a wonderful product for everyday use an laundry. It's also super cheap and easy to use!
Melissa T.
Melissa T.
St. John's, Newfoundland and Labrador, Newfoundland and Labrador
My go to! We do a lot of *DIRTY* laundry in my household with twin 5-year-olds running around and these sheets always help clothes come out smelling fresh and clean. Also - no static!
Ambi D.
Ambi D.
They smell great and do an awesome job in keeping closets smelling wonderful with just the box of sheets being in it. What more can you ask for? I also throw these in the bottom of the compost bins to keep the stink out. Definitely works great!