BY BOUNCE

Buy on Amazon
Erin B.
I love the smell of these dryer sheets! They seem to keep clothes smelling fresh and help tone down the static electricity. They perform how I expect my dryer sheets to perform. I would recommend them to others, especially the higher count boxes because they seem to last a really long time. I bought mine at Walmart where they weren’t too expensive.
Eva H.
Inver Grove, MN
Easy to use product especially for my kids who are now doing laundry. It is a super simple product to use, and I don't feel like it leaves residue on our clothing. Very affordable, I purchase mine on amazon, and save money doing subscribe and save!
Angela D.
Rochester, WI
Bounce creates a smell that I know will impress others.  When I use bounce I smell fresh and confident.  They are effective and affordable.  Thanks Bounce!
Marissa B.
Fayetteville, NC
These smell fantastic and the smell really lasts on your clothes! These dryer sheets were on sale and I had a coupon for a dollar off, so I figured why not. I usually buy Gain dryer sheets, but not anymore! I'm in love with these and will be purchasing again.
Rachel G.
Oceanside , CA
This is amazing fabric dryer sheets, The outdoor fresh scent is the best and makes clothes coming out of the dryer fantastic. Very effective, Bounce is the best brand. Very affordable compared to others. I would definitely recommend these .
Trinity M.
My mother always used these and through college on my own and now being married I still use them. They are a great value, have a great scent, and leave our laundry feeling soft.
Amadis L.
Tacoma
Love this product. Keeps clothes smelling fresh. Using this product right now and love it!! I have a house full and we are always finding that this product is very effective.
Kelly L.
McMinnville
Have been using Bounce dryer sheets for many many years!  They have always worked great for our family laundry keeping the static away.  Cost effective too!
cassey c.
All of these fabric softeners they are a very good fabric softener the smell is really really good it only thing that I don't like about things that Fasteners is they don't last long at all.
Crystal F.
Moore
My clothes alway come out static free! They come out smelling amazing! I really can't get over how soft they come out feeling! They are very affordable!