BY BOUNCE

Even if you can’t whittle a kayak out of a redwood with a penknife, you can smell like the sort of guy who could. With Bounce® for Men, our first ever laundry product for men, you can have confidence knowing that you smell like the right man for the job. Adding Bounce® for Men Pure Sport Dryer Sheets to the dryer not only adds softness and fights lint, it infuses clothes with a clean, fresh, sporty scent. The next time you fold your laundry, take a deep breath and revel in the sweet smell of success. see more...

Laura W.
Everett, WA
I am not a man but when I first smelt these I fell in love. They smell so good and they work really well too. The price is great from what I remember they were very affordable. I would definitely repurchase these again.
Allison B.
I absolutely love the scent of these. You only have to use one. Very affordable. Makes clothes very soft and not all staticky. I'm a mother of 3 one with autism and he hates static.
Eden B.
Saratoga Spgs, UT
As a fitness instructor I get my clothes pretty stinky and sweaty. Its expensive to have to buy new clothes often. I noticed that some of my sports bras were smelling very odd. They were both about 6-12 months old . Instead of just getting rid of them, I changed laundry soap and dryer sheets to see if that would get rid of the smell. Not only did this dryer sheet make my clothes smell nice, they had a second whiff of freshness when I started heating up in my class. I liked the smell a lot and felt confident that I people wouldn't just smell B.O.
Amber S.
Tampa, FL
I love these dryer sheets for my husbands clothing. It's like infusing cologne right into his clothes. It's a nice scent, but it's not overbearing and it helps keep his clothes fresh. Definitely a great option to have for men, instead of softer or floral scented dryer sheets.
Melissa B.
I use these all the time on my kids sports clothes and it takes the yucky sweat smell right out. You couldn't even tell that they had once been covered in gunk.
Rachelle S.
Belgrade, MT
I like Bounce dryer sheets because they are more durable compared to other brands and they smell great! Clothes come out static free and feel fantastic
Keri T.
Crystal, MN
These make my boyfriend's clothing smell so good! It has a scent of a cologne, but really helps freshen up workout clothing we though was done for!
Brandi R.
San antonio, TX
Love these dryer sheets! I love the way sporty things smell and these have been my go to lately! The strong isn’t overpowering at all either
Michelle B.
Fillmore, IN
I love bounce products anyway but I use this for my husband's laundry since he does not care for the other girly feminine scents
Kristin L.
The sport paired with tide 4 in 1 helps so much with smell. I love how soft and less static it leaves all our work out clothes