BY BOUNCE

Gives your clothes freshness, softness, and static control. see more...

Bounce Pure Sport Dryer Sheets For Men 34 Count
Bounce Pure Sport Dryer Sheets For Men 34 Count Bounce dryer sheets give your laundry freshness, softness and static control in a variety of new fresh scents to choose from
Amanda H.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I recently bought these for my husband's workout and coaching gear, as the dryfit gear can get pretty stinky even after I wash the laundry. I find that I can still use these with my clothes, as they are not too "manly" smelling, but I don't think they are necessary, as I didn't notice a difference in smell.
Kim R.
Ashburn, VA
I use these on my husband's clothes because he says he doesn't want to smell like a fielding flowers everyday. I like them to as the just give off a fresh shower clean like scent. These are especially good for lining drawers without people surimi ally noticing the aroma of a dryer sheet.
Emily C.
Oklahoma city, OK
OMG these smell so good. They smell like a really nice cologne. Who wouldn't want their clothes to smell like men's cologne? I would. These have the great wrinkle reducing power of bounce, but with the added bonus of the wonderful scent of manliness. Love these.
Lauren H.
Raleigh, MS
I am not a woman and I LOVE these! They smell so fabulous! I have bought them several times from my local Wal-Mart. I was extremely satisfied with this product. It is very affordable and leaves clothes smelling so so good. Everyone should try these!
brenda a.
Bounce is always my go to, and this scent is my new favorite. Use it in the dryer of course, but also rub it on base boards to keep dust away. I have also put one in my vacuum next to the filter. My house smells great.
Elizabeth G.
Emporia, KS
Love the way these make my boyfriends clothes smell. He no longer complains how he smells like flowers with these. I just toss one sheet in with his stuff in the dryer and they come out smelling very manly. They are inexpensive and i can often find coupons to use on them
Ryan A.
Kissimmee, FL
Finally there is a laundry scent for men. These smell great and they are bounce so they work great. The price is a little high on them though. They cost more than the average drier sheet.
Haley M.
Battle Creek
Bounce dryer sheets are probably my favorite..they smell great and leave clothes feeling fresh and clean. You can find them at the dollar store 9 times out of 10 which is a huge plus because they can be a little pricey at regular stores
Alisa T.
We are in a high rain area. That mixed with my son's sweat is not a great mixture. This definitely helps with my son's football practice gear.