Bounce Protein Energy Balls (15 ct.) uploaded by Winnie S.Bounce Protein Energy Balls (15 ct.) uploaded by Winnie S.

BY BOUNCE

A convenient and tasty way to nourish your body, satisfy your hunger and boost your energy, 100% natural, gluten-free, non-GMO protein energy balls are a great source of fiber and protein. An energy bar in a ball shape that tastes amazing with no artificial colors, flavors or preservatives, these are also suitable for vegetarians. Made with high-quality whey protein, 9 grams per ball, which assimilates into the body more easily than other protein sources, these balls are the perfect source of on-the-go nutrition. see more...

Kinsey H.
cheltenham,uk
I tried the almond one and mint but didn’t like the almond flavour one at all! The mint one I was addicted to for a while but found i need to stop eating them. Think they are over priced for what they are and definitely recommend making your own so you can add what flavours you like!
Winnie S.
I'm a big fan of the bounce energy protein balls .Its great if your looking for something small before workout or a snack if your hungry . I pick them up in local health food store .Theres q variety of flavour to suit your craving and tastebuds. All nature ingredients 🍃🌱.Give them a try .
Rocelmar F.
Weston, FL
I love proteins, and decided to give this a try. I bought the Vanilla Almond one, and it was not that great. I didn't like the flavor, I had four bites and I couldn't keep going. Because of the high prices, I think it's better to make your own protein balls at home. Not worth it!
Cassandra D.
Tried every flavour of these balls, and to be honest they weren't that amazing. Some were definitely better than others but in my option not worth the money... I find PowerBar, Clif and Quest fill you up after eating them. This did not. If you want a protein ball, it's better to make them yourself.
Kate M.
I received one of the Almond ones in a sample kit and it was terrible. Has a weird chewy texture and was oddly sweet. I would not buy these.
Sloane H.
Hamilton, ON
Often grabbed one when on the go. Not the most delicious but not bursting with as much sugar as other energy bars.