Bounce PET FRESH 40ct

by Bounce

"Give your furry friends a hug! Bounce Pet Hair & Lint Guard Mega Sheets dryer sheets repel pet hair from your clothes, before it sticks. One Bounce Mega Sheet has 3x the hair and lint fighting ingredients compared to the leading dryer sheet*. Just toss

Do these work well ?
Do these work? I have two tan dogs who shed like crazy and I wear a lot of black for my job so I am wondering are they good at eliminating most of, if not all the hairs?
Do they smell as good as the regular Bounce Bounce PET
Start your review of Bounce PET FRESH 40ct!
Tammy T.
Bounce PET FRESH 40ct uploaded by Tammy T.
Purchased at: Target
It was great to see a new product come out specifically to help decrease the amount of pet hairs that stick on your bedding, clothing, grooming and other items th as t you wash and dry, I definitely noticed a difference the first time using them. In fact I compared a regular Bounce to this one and you could see the increased amount of hairs sticking to the Bounce PET FRESH 40ct . As an animal lover and multiple pet owner, I highly recommend these for others with animals that shed.
Hannah J.
Hewett, WV
Bounce PET FRESH 40ct uploaded by Hannah J.
Purchased at: Target
THESE WORK!! I was skeptical at first before using, but when I pulled my black leggings out of the dryer & didn’t see a strand of white cat hair on them, I knew they were 100% worth. They get all of the hair off your clothes and smell great. 10/10 recommend!!
Gretchen L.
West Branch, IA
Purchased at: Walmart
I was pretty excited about these dryer sheets 😐...I have a pretty big dog that loves to leave his hair all over my bed so of course I was stoked when I saw these at the store😊...the sheets are huge..smell great..but..did not “repel” my Pups hair from my bed🙁..at least they smell really good🤷🏻‍♀️Bounce PET FRESH 40ct
Paige B.
Bounce PET FRESH 40ct uploaded by Paige B.
Purchased at: Walmart
I had high expectations for this product. They well exceeded them. I wear a lot of black and darker colored clothes and was curious if this product worked as claimed. I have several long haired breed cats and dogs. The dryer sheets are 3x the size of a normal dryer sheet. I just did my first load of laundry with these and I must say it got 99% of the hair off my clothes! The picture posted with this review is what one of my pairs of black leggings look like right out of the dryer.
Heather J.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Bounce PET FRESH 40ct uploaded by Heather J.
We have a white Persian cat and a tiger short haired cat. I could probably end my review right there. This product doesn’t remove all the white hair from our clothes, but it saves us hours of attack with a lint removing brushes and rollers! Give it a try. If it can help out in our household, imagine what it can do if you don’t have a pet that sheds sweaters worth of fluff a day!
Yaneli C.
Everett, WA
Purchased at: Target
OK so first let me start out by saying these work great, smell amazing, and do what they advertise. So being that i have a Siberian Husky and a North American Akita I practically eat, sleep, and breath dog hair lol so I figured why not give these a try since i already use Bounce's regular and hypoallergenic dryer sheets and have no issues.... So why the 1 stars then you may ask? Well... I have sensitive skin and ended up having a REALLY bad allergic reaction that caused me to break out into hives everywhere and has been so unbearable and only getting worse so much so that ripping my skin off because it feels like it's on fire was starting to really sound like a good idea so I had to go to the walk in clinic.... I am also not a big fan of how it leaves sort of this sticky layer of residue on your clothes when you're touching. Bounce PET FRESH 40ct literally coates everything.. too many chemicals in my opinion... Need a better formula for sensitive skin people we have pets too and I KNOW I'm not the only one out here 😔
Sydney P.
Tahlequah, OK
Bounce PET FRESH 40ct uploaded by Sydney P.
Bounce PET FRESH 40ct uploaded by Sydney P.
Purchased at: Walmart
I have 3 big dogs that are shedding pretty bad right now, so I was drawn to the fact that these “repel” dog hair, but after buying them I wouldn’t say they repel any hair. These dryer sheets smell good and they are SO BIG, I have never seen dryer sheets this big. (I am a traveling wife so I do laundry at the laundry mat which is why my pictures are from the car 😅)
krystal H.
Wellford, SC
2,035 reviews
Purchased at: PetSmart
Yes it works!!! All the best about bounce plus !! I love this so so much!! My new favorite
Ginger W.
Roscoe, IL
I really like this product. My dog sheds and this does help with the pet hair not sticking to our clothes as much, which makes me really happy. The scent is nice also. Decently priced.
Logan R.
Salamonia, IN
My aunt has kittens and recommended these to me because I have 2 orange/white cats and almost exclusively wear black meaning my clothes are always covered in cat hair and im constantly using a lint roller. Idk how or why these dryer sheets work but they do! Made a huge difference in the amount of cat hair on my clothes!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
sjoukje V.
Drayton
il y a 4 mois
Bounce PET FRESH 40ct ? Has anyone tried this? Does this work? I have a 8month golden retriever that is shredding so badly and I love wearing black and dark colours and having all her hair on my clothes is starting to drive me nuts.
Jackie F.
il y a 7 mois
How well do Bounce PET FRESH 40ct work? I have two long haired cats - I already use regular Bounce dryer sheets and don’t think they remove any pet hair from my laundry.
Gretchen L. il y a 6 mois
Well... I had pretty high expectations for these and it didn’t do much for repelling the hair off my comforter where my Pup sleeps...& sheds...😐 the hair wiped off easier....but it wasn’t like they show in the commercial!! They smell good and are friggen huge...tho🤷🏻‍♀️🙌🏻🙂
Shannon T.
Albany, NY
il y a 7 mois
Bounce PET FRESH 40ct Has anyone used these do they really work?
krystal H. il y a 7 mois