Home & GardenLaundry SuppliesDryer Sheets & BallsBounce
Bounce Outdoor Fresh Fabric Softener Dryer Sheets

Bounce® Outdoor Fresh™ Fabric Softener Dryer Sheets

Adds a big, smiley summer day to your laundry, and the house.

Do you like these [product:bounce-outdoor-fresh-dryer-sheets-40ct] ? Or [product:gain-dryer-sheets]
Had anyone tried the new ones for pet hair and do they work well?
Do you recommend this??
Start your review of Bounce® Outdoor Fresh™ Fabric Softener Dryer Sheets!
Marina S.
San Pedro, CA
Bounce® Outdoor Fresh™ Fabric Softener Dryer Sheets uploaded by Marina S.
Great smell that is not overpowering. A box lasts a very long time. I usually only need one sheet for a load and that is more than enough unless you would like a more powerful scent.
lia L.
Bounce® Outdoor Fresh™ Fabric Softener Dryer Sheets uploaded by lia L.
These dryer sheets are perfect and a must have when you are using the dryer on laundry day. One or two sheets is all that’s needed to leave. Refreshing long lasting scent on your fabric. The price point is extremely affordable , I would surely recommend the this product.Bounce® Outdoor Fresh™ Fabric Softener Dryer Sheets
christy M.
Washington, DC
Bounce® Outdoor Fresh™ Fabric Softener Dryer Sheets uploaded by christy M.
As a kid my mother used bounce. The clothes I realized as an adult actually do have a scent and longer if you didn't use a dryer sheet. It Is also supposed to help with static I believe? Good price for long time of dryer sheets. Would recommend them and the gain option.
Cheyenne D.
Utica, NY
It only takes one of these to make my clothes smell fresh. I also run it over my hair to get rid of frizz and store it next to funky smelling herbs to conceal the smell!
Kelly K K.
Apopka, FL
Bounce® Outdoor Fresh™ Fabric Softener Dryer Sheets uploaded by Kelly K K.
I have used these dryer sheets for years now. I buy these in a two pack at Costco. It makes my clothing super fluffy and smelling delicious. I use a lot of laundry products so it could be the combination of many but I swear my sheets and towels smell great for months. Whenever I pull a fresh towel out of the closet I always bury my face in the fabric and take a huge whiff. They are always so soft and smell so clean! I get compliments all the time. If I don't have any of these sheets on hand and need something to pick up between Costco trips U will usually pick up a box of Downey, which is the closest quality to bounce.
Laura H.
Bedford, TX
You honestly can't go wrong with these dryer sheets. Not too overpowering but leave your clothes smelling fresh and static free
Jackie E.
Castor, LA
Bounce® Outdoor Fresh™ Fabric Softener Dryer Sheets uploaded by Jackie E.
Purchased at: Amazon
Definitely one of my favorites. I love that the box has 240 dryer sheets. This will definitely last a long time at our house.[product:bounce-outdoor-fresh-fabric-softener-dryer-sheets]
Beatriz O.
Madison, NJ
Bounce® Outdoor Fresh™ Fabric Softener Dryer Sheets uploaded by Beatriz O.
I love how my clothes come out the dryer soft and with a good smell! I tried other brands before and my clothes used to come out without detergent smell or even worts with a dryer smell. Bounce helps to hold the smell. That is the most important for me.
Katlyn P.
Hays, KS
Bounce® Outdoor Fresh™ Fabric Softener Dryer Sheets uploaded by Katlyn P.
Bounce® Outdoor Fresh™ Fabric Softener Dryer Sheets uploaded by Katlyn P.
I like to use Bounce dryer sheets to help reduce wrinkles and add extra freshness. I have sensitive skin and I have never had a skin reaction when using these in my laundry. I generally use the Fresh Linen scent but occasionally I switch it up and get the Outdoor Fresh. All of them smell good though!
Josephine T.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Bounce® Outdoor Fresh™ Fabric Softener Dryer Sheets uploaded by Josephine T.
I’ve been using this bounce since i came here, it really helps the clothes smells fresh.Bounce Outdoor Fresh Fabric Softener Dryer Sheets
Ask a question to the Influenster community...