BY BOUNCE #11 in Dryer Sheets & Balls

Bounce dryer sheets are great for controlling static cling in fabrics. Plus, bounce sheets help repel lint and hair, soften fabrics, and give you long-lasting freshness. Gives you long-lasting freshness. Controls static cling in fabrics. Helps repel lint and hair. Softens fabrics. Contains biodegradable cationic softeners. Box made from 100% recycled paper (35% post-consumer). see more...

• Are these only for sheets or clothes too?3 Answers
  • What is your favorite Bounce scent?9 Answers
  • I know that people have been known for using them as air ...11 Answers
Bounce Outdoor Fresh Fabric Softener Sheets 200 ct Box
  • "Love these dryer sheets they are by far the best they leave our clothes smelling amazing and the smell lasts for a long time " in 5 reviews
Lisa L.
Mays Landing, NJ
This is a must product in my household. These dryer sheets not only keep that dreaded winter static away but makes bed sheets and boy clothes smell awesome. I say boy clothes because come on moms..... it also keeps Dad who likes to get dirty aka hunt and fish smelling great too!
Jordan M.
Philadelphia, PA
The smell of these dryer sheets is amazing!! Compared to other dryer sheets the main difference is in the smell which is important. Does it do something different to my clothes than other dryer sheets? Probably not, but I love the smell so I’ll keep using Bounce.
Sandy R.
Knoxville, TN
Still another staple of my laundry supplies. I throw at least 1 or 2 into nearly every load. I know using more than one is probably overkill, especially after using downey in the wash, but i love the scent it gives my clothes. I don’t use these in towels because It seems to reduce the absorbency of the towels.
Andrea N.
Duvall, WA
I am a laundry snob and these are my all time favorite dryer sheets. The smell is fresh and clean and keeps static at bay. The original scent is my favorite, outdoor fresh!
Kellee S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
My mom used this brand my whole life and I use them as well. They help your clothes not be as staticky. I would recommend this to anyone! And they aren’t expensive:)
💋Cara S.
Bounce is the only fabric softener that I will use on my families clothes! I love the job that it does and the fresh way our clothes smell! I always knew when my mom used Bounce dryer sheets on my clothes when I was growing up & now I use it for my families clothes too!
Amber W.
Rainbow City, AL
Decorator Expert Level 2
I love useing these, they make my clothes smell so good. It easy to use. You just throw a sheet in the dry turn on and it instantly get fresh smelling clothes. I highly recommend this product.
Michelle L.
Decorator Expert Level 2
I seldom use dyer sheets to dry my clothes. I use them in I am dying blankets or bedding. I use them as a air freshener in linen closets or storage. The smell is strong. I just do not like the chemicals they put on these sheets. I would not recommend them.
Besan Q.
This is a staple of my laundry routine. It gives me clothes a nice scent and I always toss in my clothes with one sheet to unwrinkle my wrinkled clothes. I also use one or two sheets in my boots to keep them refreshed and smelling great
Daniel H.
Seattle , WA
These are my go to dryer sheet. They are non irritating on my sensitive skin and have a great scent. I appreciate how the scent stays on the clothes but isn’t overpowering. They work great on removing static and keeping clothes soft.
Nicole G.
Seattle, WA
I know that people have been known for using them as air fresheners and inserts in shoes for "stinky feet" but besides ising them as scent boosters and fabric softeners, does anyone know any other household uses for them?
Princess B.
Bay Point, CA
What is your favorite Bounce scent?
Olivia F.
Ames, IA
Decorator Expert Level 4
Are these only for sheets or clothes too?
Nicole G.