Bounce Outdoor Fresh Fabric Softener Sheets 160 Count uploaded by Ashleigh L.Bounce Outdoor Fresh Fabric Softener Sheets 160 Count uploaded by Tejal F.Bounce Outdoor Fresh Fabric Softener Sheets 160 Count uploaded by Lina F.

BY BOUNCE

Bounce Outdoor Fresh - Now you can bring the outdoors in, and get the classic freshness that reminds you of line-dried freshness. Its patented time-release technology gives it long-lasting freshness that lasts for up to 30 days. see more...

Buy on Target
Ashleigh L.
Lakewood, WA
I love these dryer sheets! We have dogs and a cat that all shed so this is my final step to ensure there is no more of that unwanted hair stuck to our clothes! And it sure leaves a great smell also!
Basma S.
BIRMINGHAM, AL
Nothing beats Bounce!  I've used this brand for as long as I remember and it has never disappointed me.  It's got a great scent and knocks out static cling.
Deidra R.
N Las Vegas, NV
Bounce dryer sheets in outdoor fresh scent are my go to laundry product for the dryer! I do use it with some of our clothes, but my main use is for my towels! We love the smell, the softness of the terry material afterwards, and somehow it leaves the towel with less wrinkles when left in the dryer for a longer period of time. Love it!
Maria R.
I'm a creature of habit. I've been using these dryer sheets for like, ever. They work. It is as simple as that. The scent is not over powering. All the static is gone. I buy these in bulk at Costco. I have sensitive skin, and I've never had a reaction using this product. I'm a loyal customer to this brand.
Angie R.
Sylmar, CA
Bounce is the only dryer sheet I used for my laundry not so much because of the smell (because it does smell good) but I love how soft it leaves my clothes feeling out of the dryer. And my clothes aren't stiff or wrinkly, either, like when I don't use anything.
darleen r.
Bainbridge, NY
I just love using bounce fabric sheets they make my clothes smell good, feel soft and no static clean. I use them all the time and would recommend this product. Price is right too.
Kari An Anthony B.
Martins Ferry
I refuse to use anything else other than bounce dryer sheets!! They are the best product for the money by far!! The generics don't compare!! I love every product they make!
Seanna S.
Theodore, AL
A good product all in all but the scent was a little off and didn't last long after storing my laundry in their places. I would still recommend it to friends. If you can't find your usual, it's a decent substitute.
Deja J.
Greenville, NC
These are great. Over the years they have gotten a little expensive but overall they are fantastic. Great scent. Keep clothes fresh and static at rest. I tend to reuse mine because the scent is still fully there.
Tawnee L.
Ulysses, PA
I use 2 of these of each load of laundry I do and I've never had an issue with static. They even make my clothes smell so much better. I would recommend these to anyone and they don't bother my sensitive skin.
Haley E.
I've been wanting to try a new fabric softener and was wondering how well this one works? I love the smell of bounce but not sure how well it will do with my clothes.