Bounce Outdoor Fresh Fabric Softener Sheets 120 ct Box uploaded by Vanessa J.Bounce Outdoor Fresh Fabric Softener Sheets 120 ct Box uploaded by Kitty H.

BY BOUNCE

Bounce dryer sheets are great for controlling static cling in fabrics. Plus, Bounce sheets help repel lint and hair, soften fabrics, and give you long-lasting freshness. see more...

RaeLynn M.
Always a good product that has more than one use to it. Besides using in laundry, I use it on couch, under fitted sheet on bed, pet areas. Reasonably priced. Always a good buy
kali e.
Totally confused about how washington clothes works. I just realized that these are fabric softener sheets when I thought it was necessary to put one in every time you did a load in the dryer because that’s just how it works. but you don’t always need fabric softener i’m pretty sure??
Caitlin D.
Columbus, OH
This is my go to fabric softener for scent! I love using this on my laundry because it smells so good! My clothes come out fresh and clean and I even use these as a static remover on my hair and other clothes when static gets really bad! Definitely a multi use product in my opinion.
Aleah W.
Springfield, MO
I started using this product as soon as I got my first job at the age of 16 and started doing my own laundry. My grandmother used to always use Bounce, I always loved the way her laundry smelled and how fluffy it always seemed to be- especially her towels. I've been using Bounce fabric softener sheets ever since and I never have an issue with static once. It also helps to keep my laundry fluffy and fresh longer than most other softeners. I cannot do laundry without my Bounce. Even once I acquired my severe skin sensitivity I was able to find Bounce for sensitive skin, I love that this brand has become so versatile <3 Bounce Free & Sensitive Fabric Softener Sheets 160 ct Box
Liz E.
I love fabric softener! I love how they make my laundry smell clean, fresh, and amazing! We get this brand from Costco and sometimes at the grocery store if it's more convenient. My husband usually doesn't like a lot of scents around the house and on our clothes, but he doesn't mind this brand at all. He would usually complain with the other brands (but I love anything that smells strong). We've also tried the unscented one, which works to do what it needs. I think this brand has the scent that pleases everyone.
McKenna K.
Lincoln, NE
I'm obsessed with fabric sheets first of all. Bounce by far exceeds all other brands I've tried for static in my clothes. The scent is amazing. I use them for other things too though. If I'm wearing something that has static I just wipe it down with a dryer sheet, works better than any static spray. I keep some sheets in my linen closet to keep everything smelling fresh. I do that with some of mine and my children's drawers also. I have one or two around a hanger in our closets as well for that freshness scent.
Tina R.
Orland
I'm a loyal customer of bounce, my mom used to and I got it from her. I can't say a bad thing about it I use it for everything. It's not just for drying clothes. It's in my budget and I can catch it on sale. I have used it for years and tell everyone when they ask what's your perfume I tell them and they say I'm going to buy some
Laura A.
Fayetteville, GA
This is honestly the luxury of a lifetime. Growing up with a dad with sensitive skin, I never got to enjoy fabric softener or dryer sheets unless I was staying with a friend. Now, as an adult, constantly owning a megapack of these babies is an actual achievement. Leaves my clothes smelling fresh, and my house smelling clean.
Courtney K.
Phoenix, AZ
Amazing and refreshing smell, I was so used to the original fragrance that I almost didn't purchase this product, but I fell in love with it after just one sheet. My clothes stay fresher longer and I am so pleased with the product that I have recommended it to friends that are tired of theirs. The static cling is gone, my clothes smell great and work on my dusting of my electronics as well as my greasy pots and pans!
Sandra C.
Omaha, NE
My mom used Bounce when I was growing up and because of that, it has always been included in my laundry adventures. The smell is delicious, but not overpowering. As the price has slowly climbed over the years, I have tried generic brands. Every store brand I've tried has not come anywhere close to the predictable results of Bounce. When I got rid of my ancient washer and dryer a few years ago in favor of new HE machines (big mistake!), I changed over to a well-known, liquid, blue fabric softener based on the recommendation of the salesman. WHOOPS! I wound up throwing over half that bottle away - and returned to Bounce.

Bounce makes my clothes soft and they smell good. I will admit to not fully knowing about static cling until I changed brands of fabric softener, but upon crawling back to Bounce, every single time I was quickly reminded how static cling doesn't have to play even the slightest role in your laundry, or life. The price I've found here on Amazon absolutely blows away the prices demanded by local stores - we're talking about paying a THIRD of local prices. If I can buy three of these on Amazon for the cost of one locally - including shipping - I'm sold! I truly don't know why anyone would waste their money on another fabric softener...Bounce is that good. I have a lifetime of experience being surrounded by fabrics dried with it...and that won't change anytime soon. When you fin
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you use the regular dryer sheets or the dryer sheets with different scents?