Bounce Outdoor Fresh Dryer Sheets - 260 Sheets uploaded by Alake D.Bounce Outdoor Fresh Dryer Sheets - 260 Sheets uploaded by Chyan T.Bounce Outdoor Fresh Dryer Sheets - 260 Sheets uploaded by Chyan T.

BY BOUNCE

This classic scent will remind you of that just off the line smell. Kind of like fresh air and sunshine, all tumbled together. If only the weatherman could string together that kind of record. see more...

Alake D.
Bounce Outdoor Fresh Dryer Sheets - 260 Sheets
I love this product. It's my go to dryer sheets. It really does everything it says it does. It removes the static from my clothes and leaves it mildly scented. I have sensitive skin and I have been using this since I was a little tot, it was one of my mom's go to product. Now that I have a family of my own, its my go to product. It hasn't caused anyone in my family to breakout nor has it caused any allergic reactions. Would continue to repurchase and would definitely recommend.
Kristina N.
Markham , ON
I have to have these when doing laundry! It really helps to keep the static out of your clothing as well as keep your clothes smelling fresh and new. Great tip is you can stuff them in smelly shoes at night and in the morning your shoes smell great!
Devin C.
This is my go to fabric softener sheet. This for me is the best smelling one and helps keep my clothes static free and great smelling. My mom always used this one so it's kind of nostalgic for me to smell the same scent so many years later.
Mandy D.
Brantford , ON
My guilty pleasure! I have to have my Bounce sheets, and they have to be the Outdoor Fresh scent